3

A few weeks went by with the newly formed lovers having their little private times together, not only did they have sex together they would, cuddle, watch movies and even cook together. They enjoyed actually having someone to love and cherish even if it only could be in the house.

"So Jin did you want to go to that carnival with me?" Jungkook asked his lover. They were laying in the younger's bed cuddling after their session.

"Are you asking me out?" Jin smiled up at the other.

"Maybe...yes." Jungkook smiled his bunny smile as Jin shyly laid his head back on Jungkook's chest. "So is that a no?" Jin got up moving his body over the other and sitting on the other's lower stomach.

"It's a yes dummy." he leaned down kissing the younger, initiating another make out session.

"You're getting me excited again baby." Jungkook breathed out against his lover's lips.

"We can't Jungkook he'll be back soon."

"come on. I'll be quick." they were silent for a bit, Jungkook quietly admired Jin's beautiful features.

"Fine." right after the words escaped Jin's plush lips Jungkook grabbed the back of his head bringing him into another heated kiss. Both of his hands found their way to the older's hips moving him back and forth on his hardening member. The contact making them moan. Jungkook took his hard length and positioned it at the other's fluttering hole. Without any hesitation Jin sat back on the hard girth feeling it slide against his walls. "I'll do all the work baby." Jungkook groaned holding Jin's hips so just the tip was engulfed. Roughly he fucked up into the still tight hole. Each time hitting Jin's prostate making him throw his head back moaning out his pleasure. "You like that baby." Jungkook slapped his ass every few thrusts.

"Oh god yes it feels s-so good. Nghh~ don't stop kookie. F-fuck I'm close!"

"Agh~ fuck! Me too!" Jungkook moaned picking up his pace. Jin screamed at the pleasure rushing through his body as his sweet spot was being abused. "Come with me baby, come for your kookie." Jungkook moaned his thrusts becoming sloppy as him and Jin came. He filled the older with his seed feeling some leak out on the sides of his dick since he already filled Jin's sweet ass two times before. They stayed in their position trying to catch their breaths.

"Okay. I better go start dinner." Jin spoke shakely pulling off of Jungkook's now soft cock. He tried to stand up but fell. His legs felt like jelly. Jungkook caught him and sat him on the bed.

"Love don't rush it okay, you and I both know he probably won't be back for awhile." just as he said that they heard a car pull up making them both panic. Jungkook looked out his window and sure enough it was his father. "Shit nevermind babe he's back we got to hurry. Go to your room and get in the shower so he won't ask about your clothes okay." Jin nodded and limped his way to his bedroom. Jungkook threw on some shorts deciding to free ball it not bothering to throw on a shirt letting the hickeys Jin gave him show. Just as he opened his door the front door opened. He walked down the stairs.

"Hey Jungkook." his father greeted cause he felt he had to.

"Father." Jungkook said uninterested and went into the kitchen. To get something to drink.

"Son, when are you going to do something with your life." Mr.Jeon said. Jungkook ignored him and drank from his cup. "You're nineteen you should be going to school and studying for the company. You'll be the owner when I'm gone." he sternly said.

"I don't want to go to school for this company. I'm doing my own thing."

"This company keeps you fed and keeps clothes on your back."

"No I keep clothes on my back. I make my own money. Just cause you want me to work for this company doesn't mean I will you may be my father but you aren't my dad. So don't act like it. I can very well take care of myself without this company." Jungkook replied calmly.

"You don't deserve this company." Mr. Jeon gritted out.

"Who are you gonna give it to then. I'm your only child you're too old to make more you'd be dead by the time they turn ten. Who are you gonna give it to. I'm the future of that fucking company. I choose what I want." Jungkook spilled out the rest of his water and went upstairs just as he got to the top Seokjin was coming down the hall. Walking to him he grabbed him by the waist and kissed him. No tongue, no moving just a loving kiss. When they broke it Jin looked up at the younger blushing a little. Jungkook smiled down at him. "You're so adorable."

"Thank you."

"Better go cook baby. Your real  husband is hungry." Jungkook joked patting his own stomach.

"Alright hubby." Jin tiptoed pecking the taller and went to go prepare dinner. Jungkook watched his lover waddle down the stairs, he sighed happily totally forgetting the argument he had with his father. 

"kookie." Jin called as he opened the door of the younger's room. Jungkook looked up from his phone to see the angel who stepped in. "dinner is ready." Jin said.

"alright, but I need help."

"with what?" Jin asked coming closer to the bed.

"I need motivation." Jungkook smiled then puckered his lips. Jin giggled and leaned down giving a long peck to the younger. before he could pull away the other pulled him down onto the bed and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"kookie, your father is home we can't- ah~" Jin moaned out as Jungkook groped his ass.

"so? he's too busy with his company shit. anyways I can't help it baby your ass and thighs are getting thicker how can I not show my appreciation." Jungkook groaned feeling the warm flesh against his palm since he stuck his hand down the back of the older's jeans.

"a-am I getting fatter? im sorry I-I must be heavy." Jin said panicked and got off of the younger and stood up fixing his disheveled clothes. Jungkook also got off the bed and hurriedly pulled Jin by the waist so their bodies were flush against each other. The older insisted on looking down avoiding eye contact. 

"baby look at me." The shorter shyly looked up through his thick eyelashes. " You're so fucking perfect, you look so damn sexy, you look healthier than you did before, I hate that you think that you're fat. you're so damn beautiful and if I have to worship your body just to show you that I will... just not right now cause I'm hungry." Jungkook smiled softly at his lover caressing his soft hips under his shirt, loving the way his fingers slightly sunk into the warm pale flesh. he leaned down and brought Jin into a short but passionate kiss. "now come on beautiful, lets go eat."