First job

(y/n) POV

"BETS PLACE YOUR BETS HERE!" I shouted, "Give me ten on Natsu in the third round!" A man said, "Put me down for Erza in the first round." Happy said. "AND BEGIN!" I shouted starting the fight, but as quickly as the fighting started it ended when a frog woman clapped, "This fight is over. I am a representative of the Magic Counsel! As a result of the Eisenwald incident, a member of your guild has been charged with eleven counts of criminal property damage... Erza Scarlet, you are under arrest." The frog lady said, "HUGH?! You're putten' her under a what?!" Natsu said.

And then...

"Auntie Mira I'm so bored." I complained, "I'm sorry (y/n) there's not much going on today." Auntie Mira said, "Cant I go on a job like everyone else?" I asked, "I don't see why not, but only if someone goes with you and I have to approve of the job first." She said, "Ok!" I said as I ran to the request board. "What's up (y/n)?" Lucy asked, "I'm looking for a job." I said, "Oh, don't you think you're a bit young?" She asked, "Auntie Mira said it was ok." I said, "Well if you need anything, I'd be more than happy to help." She said, "Oh how about this one! Oh, it's kinda far though." She said, "Fix the village well in Rosemary Village." I read, "It sounds easy enough, and it pays a lot!" I said, "But I don't think there's much I can do." I said sadly, "Not true, there's bound to be something for you to do." She said, "Alright let's take it!" I said happily, "Auntie Mira We'll take this one!" I said, "Hmm ok, but how about you take one more person with you." Auntie Mira said, "I'll go with him." Auntie Cana said, "YAY! AUNTIE CANA'S GONNA HELP!" I shouted happily as I hugged her, "Anything for my darling nephew." She said, "Alright then have fun you three and be careful." Auntie Mira said.

"Fixing a well doesn't really seem like work for a wizard." Auntie Cana said, "True, but the client is willing to pay quite a bit  for this and it's an easy job too so I'm not complaining." Lucy said, "Mama's gonna be so proud." I said, "Yeah she will bud!" Auntie said as she put her arm around me, "Hopefully we'll be home before she gets back." Lucy said, "Why did Mama get arrested?" I asked, "I don't know kiddo." Auntie said, "Hey mind if I join you?" Grey asked, "Sure, but between the four of us you won't get very much." Auntie said, "That's fine (y/n) can have my share. He's given me a distraction from everything that's going on back at the guild." Grey said, "I hope Mama will be ok." I said, "She'll be fine." He said.

"Hello! We're here to fix the well!" I said happily, "So you're a wizard?" The village chief said, "Yes ma'am!" I said, "Not quite, but he's learning." Auntie said, "The rest of us are wizards, ma'am." Lucy said, "Well right this way." The chief said.

"We have no idea who or what keeps damaging the well, all we know is it happens the night after we fix it. I hope that if someone else fixes it then they'll stop." The chief said, "We'll fix it right away ma'am." Grey said, "Alright then, come get me if you need anything." The chief said as she walked away. "What's this?" I said as I ran my fingers over some deep scratches on the rim of the well, "Hmm did you say something (y/n)?" Auntie asked as she walked over to me, "No sorry." I said. 

Several hours later

"Well, that took a lot longer than I thought it would." Grey said, suddenly I saw someone in the distance. Suddenly they ran off, "HEY WAIT!" I shouted as I ran after them, "(Y/N) WAIT!" Lucy shouted.

I followed whoever ran off deep into the woods, "Where did they go?" I said, "Hmm no you're not ready yet. We'll meet again when you're finally ready my darling." A woman said from behind me, "WHO ARE YOU!" I shouted as I turned to face whoever was there, but no one was there. Suddenly an enormous dragon rose out of the forest.

 Suddenly an enormous dragon rose out of the forest

But as quickly as it had appeared it vanished. "Little boy it's dangerous out here at night!" The chief said as she grabbed my hand, "D...Did you see it? T...The dragon!" I said, "Sweetie there's no such thing as dragons." She said as she led me back to the others.

"What are you drawing (y/n)?" Lucy asked, "The dragon." I said, "(y/n) you were probably just seeing things, after all you are exhausted and it was dark." Auntie said.