Chapter 1

Start of Classes

Seul Mi:I hate being a nerd.I wish we are popular right Seul Ki and Shinyeong?

Seul Ki and Shin:Yap!

Seul Ki:No one would even like us! :(( (Sad face)

Shin:Yea no one would (Sad Face)

Seul Mi:Yea.I know don't be sad.leggo to class~ (Smiling at her friends)

--

(At class)

G 1:Ohh look who's here? Mi Nerd! Why are you here?

Chi hoon:Yah!Stop it!Shh.(whispering)

G1:Why should I?

Seul Mi:Let's just go guys.(calling her friends)

....Later on....

Seul Ki:I hate that girl! She's getting in my guts!

Shin:I hate her too! Even though she's popular she will treat us like this?! I won't let her! (Crossed her arms in her chest with angry face)

Seul Mi:Don't worry guys.She is just jealous of us okay? And i hate her too.Don't worry okay?

Shin and Seul Ki:YEA FINE! (pouts)

(It's dissmissal already)

-In the library-

Shin:Look at that guy seul mi.He's the one who saved you in that ugly girl.

Seul Mi:Uhmm.O-okay (looks at the boy) Ohmygod.

Seul Ki:Why? Look at Hyung Seok.He is so handsome right? But he will never be mine (laid her head down the table)

Shin:Trust yourself sis! He might like you (winks at Seul ki) Look at Taejun He's handsome someday he'll be mine.

Mi and Ki:(Laughing)

Seul mi:Yea someday! (Hit the heads of Shin)

Shin:Yahh! That hurts! (Pouts)

-----------

G1:Oww I Fvcking hate that girl! She's getting in my nerves! I want to kill her!

Chi Hoon:Who? Seul Mi? Why won't you stop hating her? She is just fine!

G1:Ow c'mon Chi Hoon! What Side are you on? Me or that B*tch?

Chi Hoon:No one.(Rolled his eyes)

Hyung Seok & Jun:What happened?

Chi Hoon:She is trying to kill Seul Mi.I hate it,i wish i can confess to that nerd.

Jun:Me too! I'll confess soon (Smiling)

Hyung Seok:Yeah! Me too i'll confess but not this week.I'm nervous.But choon why won't you confess? Becaus she's a nerd??(Laughing) it's been a year that you like her.

Chi Hoon:Uhm no.I'll confess to her i swear to stop this evil girl! Ughh.

..

Seul Mi:Let's go home already! (Picking her books up)

Shin:Uhh yeah okay (Stands up and walk)

Seul Ki:(Follows the two down)

..Later on..

-walking down the streets-

Seul mi:Let's walk down the swan can we? That place makes me relax i guess?

Shin and Seul Ki: Suure.We'll Love too! (Laughs)

Seul Mi:Okay let's go (Holded her friends hands)

Shin:Where heree! (Inhailed the fresh air)

Seul Ki:You are like a kid! (Laughs at Shin)

Seul Mi:Yah! stop playing let's sit down there (points at the shed with a big tree)

Shin:Do you go here always?

Seul Mi:Yap.Here i can relax you know?

Seul Ki:Well okay.

They sat down in the shed with a big tree putting their bags down and lay on it. And they saw someone's coming and it's the three boy's that they had a crush on.

Shin:They also go here? Wow that's surprising.

Seul Ki:Why? (pouts)

Shin:Because they're gangsters right? :) It's impossible for them to go here.

Seul Ki:Yea.I know right??

------

/To be continued/ Sarrehh imma lazy okayy.. Tyy.