Chapter Seven

Both sides charged into battle against each other. Captain America made the first hot when he threw his shield into a chitauri soldiers head and it bounced off of a few chitauris before returning to Captain America. Cyclops and shot his optic beam into the army. The powerful blast knocked down a couple hundred Chitauris before he turned the knob on his visor. Pyslocke unleashed a powerful telepathic attack that ended up killing some more chitauris. Thor created a lightning storm that created a tornado made out of lightening.

Jean! yelled Dr.Strange.

Jean couldnt hear him until Dr.Strange did a telepathic spell so they could communicate.

[ Jean its Dr.Strange. I need to speak with you about a plan that could help us win this fight and stop Thanos for good.] said Dr.Strange telepathically.

[Please tell me because I am done with him trying to get me to summon the Phoenix Force so I can transform into the Dark Phoenix again.] replied Jean.

[ I will teleport you back to Titan so you can take him for good.] said Dr. Strange.

[ The only way I can him out is to summon the Phoenix because his Black Order is with him and protecting him. I wont be able to take all of them out with my telekinesis and telepathic abilities.] replied Jean.

Dr.Strange linked the Scarlet Witch to their link.

[ Wanda. I need you to create a shield for Jean so when she becomes Phoenix to take Thanos and his Black Order out she doesn't become Dark Phoenix.] said Dr. Strange.

Wanda nodded her head at Dr. Strange and she started to wave her hands towards Jean. While Wanda was using her hex magic to help Jean out Vision landed next Wanda in order to protect her from the Chitauri soldiers. It took Wanda a couple of minutes to create the Phoenix shield for Jean.

Scarlet Witch created Jean a portal because Dr.Strange was busy dealing with a couple of chitauri ships. Jean smiled at Wanda before stepping through the Portal. Before Scarlet Witch could closed the portal Cyclops jumped through it.

Meanwhile inside the portal Cyclops grabs Jeans hand and asked, Where the hell are you going Jean?

Jean jumped a little bit when she felt Scotts hand grabbed her.

I know how to stop Thanos and end this war before he ends up killing someone. answered Jean.

How will you end it Jean? replied Scott.

Before Jean could answer the question she saw the portal was falling in on itself behind Scott. Jean used her telekinesis and flew the both of them out of the portal before they were lost in the endless void of reality. The portal closed a couple seconds after Jean and Scott got out of it. A giant rush of air pushed the both of them to the ground. Scott helped Jean get up off of the ground and gave her a certain look.

I have to become Phoenix for a few minutes in order to stop him and the Black Order. And before you say anything I had Wanda put up a hex shield that we push the Phoenix out of me if she tries to transform into the Dark Phoenix. answered Jean in a firm voice.

Scott took a deep as that dark night flashed through his mind. His heart welched and he threw his arms around her.

You better not leave me again darling. said Scott as he held Jean tight in his arms.

I wont Scott. I promise you that I will always come back to you no matter what happens in this life or the next one. replied Jean while she is trying to fight back the tears that are building up in her eyes.

She loosened Scotts grip enough to kiss him on those sweet lips that tasted like honey to her. She kissed him like the night of her death. Jean didnt know if this was the last time that they were going to see each other or not. All of a sudden They the Mad Titans voice come from behind Scott.