Chapter 2

(A/n HEY GUYS I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK I WILL STARTING POSTING A CHAPTER EVERY 2-3 DAYS! COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS/THOUGHTS! LOVE YOU ALL!!)

(2 Days After Your Birthday)
We had been getting a bunch of tips on where demons were in the Brooklyn area. But something was odd, it was like they wanted to be found. We are heading to an abandon church for a mission. Im gonna bring the new sword Jace got me.

"Are you ready" Max asked
"Yeah" I said

Something felt wrong I dont know why? When we went in the church. There were demons everywhere. Alec and Clary got a group, Max and me got a group, and Isabelle and Jace got a group. These demons were not even fighting us they just stood there. Then they whispered "He is coming for you" and looked at me. I just shook it off. Most of the time demons say that to get inside your head. Then they just disappeared. Something was going on and I was gonna get to the bottom of it.

We checked throughout the church and we found a bunch of vials of blood. Valentine had been here. I started to feel dizzy for some reason. But I just brushed it off. Max and Alec could tell something was up.

"Ava. Are you okay?", asked Alec
"Yeah, just a little dizzy. Alec really I am fine!" ,I said

We went back to the institute. When all of sudden I saw my mom. She had missed my birthday. She was "busy" somewhere else. But it didnt bother me she always missed my birthdays.

"How was the mission" asked Mom
"The demons disappeared but when we checked around church we found vials of blood. So Valentine had been there." Jace said.

Mom was not happy that we didnt kill the demons. But she will get over it. She told us she was leaving again tonight and that she loved us and all the other stuff she would think a "good mom" would say.

I went to my room

I was so tired for some reason. I layed on my bed and fell asleep.

(PLEASE COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS/THOUGHTS! AND PLEASE VOTE)