Introduction

The picture above does not have any related to this story, i am just personal fan of her and i like her, so i thought it would be good if i put her picture instead.

Raime - Main Vocal (RnH 95z)

Marcella - CEO of XXX Company

Harley - Main Rapper (RnH 95z)

Lucas - Unknown

Theo - Harley Little Brother

JOKER X WHITE

A Pairing of two cruel criminal who doesn't know each other. JOKER is a contract killer while WHITE is the contract holder. Their secret code is WHITE LILAC. The target of this pairing is a WhiteCollar Worker.

P/S: Okay i know this is sound veryyyyy crazy, PFFTT but i want to write it doesn't matter if the story and the plot is kind of nonsense, but since this is my first time publishing story in English so i have to try, like wise people say, Better To Try And Fail Than Never To Try At All.

Thank you, make sure you drop your opinion at the comment and please vote if you are excited for this upcoming story :)

The main character is namjoo, but i decided not to used her real name and use fictional name and characters instead, the rest of the characters is up to the readers imagination, Thank You, Have a nice day. I'm sorry i will update the first chapter late because I've been busy with studying i don't have plenty time to update my story.