A New Beginning.

After everything went down, and even a funeral had taken place- Anthony Edward Stark sat comfortably on his front porch. No longer haunted by politics, and the public nosing their way into his life. Very few knew about this, such as his ex-wife, Pepper, his daughter Morgan, Happy, Steve, Banner, Clint, and Thor. All who managed to keep this a secret.

That's until he had gotten a notification from Pepper, which lead to a news site....
"Oh shit.."
His voice was hardly an echo of what he was truly feeling, the guilt of leaving the kid, Peter Parker, to battle on his own- yet again. This article was from two months ago, and the heading was the true name of Spider-Man.

Tony knew he had to help, to do something.

'Hey kid, I probably should have said something earlier. But better now than never. I'm alive? Surprise? I'm here to help with what's happened a few months ago, with getting your name out and all. We can work out way through this together, I'm sure.'

Tony sent the text quickly, maybe too quick. Well, to begin with- he was 2 months late.

'Mr. Stark?!?! OMG. I hope this is actually you, and not someone just pranking me. I don't give my phone number to you though? Was it Happy. I think it was Happy.
Did you know that Happy and May are now dating? Like, they're my OTP now. I also have a girlfriend, and she knew about the entire Spider thing before. So she's still with me. Her name is MJ, and she's pretty cool. You would like her.
ALSO, Dr. Strange has been helping me out with everything, he seemed lonely so I visit him often. He's been helping me a lot with all of this. You guys are friends, right? I would give you his number, he doesn't have a phone. Still.'

Tony's eyes softened at the update and response from Peter, seeing that a lot of changed in the few months he was gone. "And the kid likes the wizard, huh. Maybe the guy does have some heart."

'It is me Pete, and yes Hap gave me the number. A long time ago. Or rather, I was the one who gave him your number.
It's good to know everyone is doing well, and I'm assuming it's the same for Strange? And how does he not have a phone! While hanging out with someone your age! Old people these days. I'll meet you a bit later, to get everything settled and give a update? Good idea kid?

'Yep! I'll see you in a bit, and can we meet at the place in New York? Dr. Strange says you've been here once before. His cool place? I'm there now.'

'That works, kid.'