Prologue

Jo Yuri never believed in love. She thought love was just a trivial emotion that satisfied the concept of loneliness. Of course there were moments when Yuri wondered about that feeling, even longed for it. But, she never expected to actually fall in love. After all, everything that falls, gets broken.

There were times when Yuri has had a crush on someone, but the feeling never went far or too deep. She's never felt committed to seek out a romantic relationship. She was fine the way her life was going. She was fine just being by 'her' side...

Choi Yena is Yuri's childhood friend. They've been together since day one, although Yena is two years older. The two are like sisters, some say they even look a like. Yena thinks of Yuri as her adorable little sister whom she enjoys to tease. Obviously, Yuri gets sick of the teasing but it's never harmed their relationship.

Sometimes, Yuri can't help but contemplate whether Yena actually listens to her or not. Other times, she has no idea what's going on inside her head. But recently, she's found herself accepting all aspects of Yena...

She doesn't know when it started...

...or for how long it's been going on.

She can only be certain of one thing:

She's starting to take notice of the smaller things in Yena.