Dream Soda

Unidentified music began to play from most of the televisions in the neighborhood. "It's fizzy!" an announcer started to say. "It's flavorful. And it's fun to drink! It's Dream Soda from Televisor Inc.!" The screens then switched to a bunch of kids drinking the carbonated drink. The aforementioned soda was a teal-ish color with a sort of shimmer to it. The bottle was clear and the cap was magenta with the words "Dream Soda" in white.

The commercial ended with the announcer saying, "Dream Soda. Tastes like a dream."

~~~*~~~*~~~

"Mom! I want some!" yelled a boy of about 12. "If we can't find the Dream Truck---" The mother sighed. "Hon, the Dream Tryck is nonexistant."  "But, Mom!" the boy complained again. "The Truck does exist! I hear the big kids talking 'bout it all the time!" The woman turned to her son and said "I know how much everyone wants this Dream Soda. I know it's all big and new and fresh! But, calm down. It's just soda." Out the corner of her eye, she spotted a white truck spotted with teal.

The song from the commercial played again as the truck came closer and closer to the now wide-eyed young man. "I'm here for the promotional free drinks. Is this Roukan Blvd.?" asked the truck driver. "Y-Yes, s-sir!" the boy stammered. "Excuse me for a moment?"

The boy took out his iPhone 6 Plus and dialed his friend. 

"Hai Lacy!"

"Anthony? Why are you calling me?"

"The Truck of Destiny."

"You speak LIES! Wait. Do you?"

"No! It's up on Roukan! Meet me there in 2?"

"Of course!"

~~*~~*~~~

The two met each other at the requested place. And there was the truck in all its glory. "So, you weren't lying..." the girl said with surprise. "Is he actually selling them...for free?!?" The driver looked at the children and nodded 'yes' with a smile on his face. "You guys can have a couple if you want!" said the truck driver. "Yes, please!" the boy said, waiting the drink to enter his hands. The truck driver went into the back of the truck and pulled out two clear bottles full of the teal, sparkling drink. "Thank you!" the two children said. They ran from the truck, clearly happy.

The boy's mother ran to the two children. "Are you guys okay? Do you have any bruises? Any bleeding gums?" The boy sighed. "Mom, we're fine. Calm down. Please!" The girl popped the soda cap on her bottle and held it up to her mouth. "This better be good, or I'm sueing Televisor." 

"On what grounds?" asked the mother.

"On the grounds that this drink sucks and it's supposed to be good!"

The mother sighed. "Okay, fine. Have fun, kids. Ant, be home by 3, okay?" The boy walked up to his mother. "I'll be fine. Love you!" The girl was sighing with pleasure as the soda dripped down her chin and on her now dirty shirt. "Lacy?" the boy asked worrily. "That's kind of addictive. But it's good. I don't care." Lacy replied with a smile on her face.

 ~~*TIMESKIP TO 3 PM*~~

Anthony arrived home at exactly 3 p.m, EDT. "Honey, how was your day out?" his mother asked while washing the dishes. "AWESOME!" Anthony yelled. "That's great. Beacuse now, it's time to do your homework. Have fun." Anthony went straight to his room. "Totally." he mumbled under his breath.