Valenkria

7:15 am

"Jinne!" Taehyung crawled around trying to find his older brother but was scooped up by someone else "Jin went somewhere Cutie. He'll be back tomorrow. It's time for breakfast" Taehyung pouted and tears filled his eyes "No! I want Jinnie!!!" He tried to get out of the boys hold but failed "Come on we made pancakes"

The boy put him down as they got down to the kitchen and put him into his seat "Why are you so short?" He asked and put a few books on the chair for Taehyung "Now eat" But Taehyung only cried louder. "Gosh you idiot. You are not qualified to be a brother!" A girl that was a bit older came up to them "Jisoo!" Taehyung squealed and tried to get out of his seat

Jisoo picked him up and cooed "Anyway, Watch and learn" Jisoo chuckled and the boy only watched "Where is Jinnie?" Taehyung asked and Jisoo smiled "Since it's going to be your birthday soon, Jinnie has decided to prepare a surprise for you. But asked for us to take care of you. You don't want to ruin the surprise right?" Jisoo said and Taehyung nodded "Ok Noona! I won't ruin the surprise~"

"Eat, my little prince" Jisoo put his back in the chair and Pat his head "Can you feed me?" Jisoo laughed nervously "I can't right now.. busy.. I just came to see what was wrong. I'm sorry my prince. Let him be in charge for now. I'll be back soon!"

And she ran off.

Jisoo's P.O.V

"He can't do that!"

"Well apparently he can!"

"Dad.. you have to do something.. he's only 6! This can't be happening!" I sighed deeply and sat down "I will make sure nothing bad happens. And of course he'll never end up with him of all people. Never.." My dad mumbled and walked around in circles

"Well I will keep Taehyung safe. No matter what it takes.. Even if he kills me-"

"He can't do that. Trust me he won't hurt anyone"

"Who knows what he'll do when he has Taehyung to himself! He's- only a child!" I hid my face in my hands and sighed again "Well? We should get ready. When are they meeting?"

"Meeting? meeting?! Never! That man will never go anywhere near MY son and his son won't either"

"He just.. nothing will happen. I and Jin and Baekhyun will keep him safe. I promise"

"Their family have been our enemy for a long time Jisoo."

"But dad, he'll do anything to get what he wants. Especially his son who is worse than him. Just let him come once and if he does anything, it won't end well"

3rd person P.O.V

1 week later

"Taehyung, meet Jungkook. The Prince of the kingdom of Alexsinsia. Their role in this world is evident in their kingdom name" Jisoo grimaced and watched and Taehyung awkwardly walked up to Jungkook. He had a pink bunny plushie in his hand and was holding onto it like his life depended on it. But.. "Jinnie!!" He ran past Jungkook when he saw Jin.

He immediately jumped onto him and Jin hugged him tightly and twirled him around in the air "How's my little prince?" Jin said and put Taehyung down. He looked around and his smile dropped when he saw Jungkook and his dad "Hello.. My name is Jin. I am 10. Horrible to meet you" Jin smiled and turned to Taehyung "have fun my prince" He kissed Taehyung's forehead and walked away

Taehyung turned back to Jungkook but once again walked past him "I want to introduce myself last please?" He looked up at his brother and Jisoo decided to take action "Jisoo. 10" He crossed her arms and looked away. Taehyung was confused at how everyone was acting but said nothing "Umm.. I'm.. 9.. I'm baekhyun"