Chapter 1: Lucky charms murderer

Monty above

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Monty come on time to get uppp!" my best friend came into my room with her backpack high rise on her back " gianna how-why-who- ok how the hell did you find the spare key again I hid it really good this time" I whined pulling the warm comforter over my head.

" Ok monty the flowerpot is the most obvious spot to hide a spare key how many times have I told you this" she scolded, god she acts like my mother.

"Because the flower pot was the perfect place, plus who wants to destroy beautiful flowers?" I gave her a pointed look as I flipped my covers off my body as the warmth of the house surrounded my body even tho there was still nip in the air it still enjoyed it, it kind of woke me up in the morning.

"NO! it is a terrible place ray, everytime you hide it in a new spot it is another flowerpot, or a the mat!" she throws her hands over her head, I just laugh at her she is just a little ray of sunshine. 

Oh hello, my name is Monty Ray Canister I am 17 and I am a junior in highschool I have brown hair and blue eyes, I have awesome parents my dad is a lawyer the best in the country and my mom is a anesthesiologist, tho we own canister and co enterprises which is also the best in america, they run all across the world. I have 2 best friends gianna and avery they are so amazing, I go to Trace high its a nice school just not the people. I used to do gymnastics but when my cousin passed away it was never the same so I quit. I have a dogo named max he is a german shepard husky mix and he is so cute.  I have a little brother his name is jake and he is a red velvet cake fanatic. One more thing you should know about me is I hate! the badboys in our school they are so immature and they always are skipping classes, there is jason, shane, luke, reece, zander, and ashton and they are the epitome of bad. Ashton is the leader he is the baddest by far then reece, then zander and the others are at a tie. Then there are my friends and I the epitome of good.

I stand up from my bed and stretch my limbs as gianna stands there her arms crossed over her chest looking like she was about to explode. I swear I can already see the smoke coming out of her ears.

I have been in a situation where gianna got mad at avery and she smacked his hand with a wooden spoon and gave his finger a welt for 3 weeks it was terrible.

"shower,dress,hair, school now" she ordered me, rule number 1 always listen to her, because she will kill you in your sleep.

"Woof" I playfully rolled my eyes walking into my bathroom, I got in the shower washing my hair with my coconut cherry shampoo and conditioner and my passionfruit body wash. When I was done I turned the water off and grabbed my towel drying off making sure I was dry cause I can't stand having even one drop of water on me when I get dressed.

After I was done I wrapped the towel around me and walked out of my bathroom to see gianna on her phone talking to her boyfriend jack, they have been dating for 4 years since 8th grade, its cute they are so in love.

I need a cute outfit hmmm what to wear, what to wear.

Oh! I got it.

I grab my white undergarments and put them on before grabbing a white knitted sweater and a black bomber jacket, Cute!, I slip those on and a pair of maroon ripped jeans and to finish off the look I put grabbed my white converse.

I go to my bathroom and grab my brush slowly running the brush through my dark brown locks, after brushing and blow drying I put my hair in a side braid leaving a curl out on the sides of my face to frame it I grabbed my black beanie and place it over my head and smile.