-xix.

to hyungwon

i don't know if you're going to read this or not, but here goes nothing.

i remember the day we got together. you were so shy and innocent, i thought it was adorable. i really did love you a lot. what happened?

i remember our first kiss, at the cafe. i remember the day we first said i love you to each other. i remember the day you first got really mad at me, and hit me. and then it just continued.

sometimes you did make me feel loved, but most times you made me feel hated. sometimes i felt like talking to you and watching movies with you and doing everything a normal couple would do, but i was too scared. everyday it would be the same, you hitting me and yelling, then saying it won't happen again. it just repeated. and i got sick of it, if you can't tell.

i don't mean to make you feel so bad, but you treated me bad. i don't want you to feel what i felt every single day, but at the same time i do want you to feel it. i want you to feel all the pain i went through. i hate that i hate you so much, because i know that way deep down inside you, you're still the hyungwon i fell in love with.

if this makes you finally come to your senses, i'm sorry. but i just couldn't take it anymore. tell changkyun that i'm sorry and that i'm better now, i know he'll be upset.

well, this letter is messy so i should end it here. sorry it had to end this way.

sincerely,
"silly" soo young.