Bad boy pt.1

Just a short mini series because why not. Only a few parts.
I'll only introduce characters if I'm doing a series.

~main characters~

(picture of you)

Name: Y/N Y/L/N
Age: 18
About:
-top student
-popular but hates attention
-doesn't like interacting with new people
-loves her family, close friends and kids

Name: Han SeungwooAge: 19About:-bad boy-transfer student-tattoos -cold on the outside but has a soft spot for those close to him-famous from his history in his old school and his looks

Name: Han Seungwoo
Age: 19
About:
-bad boy
-transfer student
-tattoos
-cold on the outside but has a soft spot for those close to him
-famous from his history in his old school and his looks

*other characters will be introduced during the story*

————————————————————————————————————

As you walked into school with your group of friends, everyone standing by their lockers averted their eyes towards you.

You hated the attention, you honestly just wanted to go hide somewhere where no one would find you but you had to face reality.

The only reason you go school is to get good grades so you can make your family proud. Your family wasn't poor nor were they rich, they had enough to buy your necessities.

Getting involved in drama was something you wanted to avoid but being addressed popular by majority of the school wasn't making it easy.

You had a friend group of 4. You, Jung Eunji, Park Chorong and Oh Hayoung. You all have been friends since childhood since all your families are close.

"Did you guys hear about that famous transfer student" "I heard that he's hot" Hayoung exclaimed

"I could care less about it" you said as you got your books out of your locker

"I heard he got expelled from his old school for beating this kid up"
Hayoung continued to ramble about him but she got cut off when the bell rang

"Let's get to class before we're late" we all agreed and walked to class

As we sat down in our assigned seats, yes assigned seats but luckily no one sat next to you, the teacher came in. "Morning students, we have a new student who came all the way from Busan so treat him nicely."

A guy walked in, some of his buttons were undone exposing his chest and he had black hair that covered most of his eyes. He was tall and had a cold look on his face. He had tattoos too.

'Eh he's not that good looking' you thought

You made eye contact with him
'Actually never mind he is very good looking.'

"Han Seungwoo"

I guess that's his name, he had a soft voice it was nice to hear.

People started whispering and you overheard the girls behind you talking about how hot he was and other nasty stuff.

Yuck

"Uhmmm you can sit next to..... ah y/n! Raise your hand y/n" your teacher said

'Ugh are you serious, out of all seats why meee!' you thought in your head as you slowly raised your hand. You swear that for a slight second you saw him smirk.

He made his way to the seat without breaking eye contact. As he sat down you broke the eye contact and looked at the teacher as he started the lesson.

(SEUNGWOO'S POV)

When I entered the class everyones eyes landed on me. The teacher told me to introduce myself. I just said my name and didn't bother saying anything else.

When I looked around the classroom to scan everyone's faces my eyes landed on this one girl. She had beautiful brown eyes.

"Uhmmm you can sit next to..... ah y/n! Raise your hand y/n" the teacher said

The girl and I kept eye contact and I saw her hand going up. What a coincidence.

(END OF SEUNGWOO'S POV)

Class was over. Everyone was rushing to get out the doors to go to their friends. As you were packing your things you noticed someone staring at you from the corner of your eyes.

"Do you need something?" You said not bothering to look at him.

"No, you're just pretty"

you felt heat rush up to your cheeks. "y-yah you can't just say that" you said as you turned to him.

Seungwoo smirked "you're cute"

Your heart was beating so fast. You quickly got your stuff and rushed out of the class.

'What the heck is wrong with me, I've never felt like this before. Ugh let's just forget that'.

TIME SKIP

It was lunch time and you were just sitting with Eunji, Chorong and Hayoung.

"Guys what does it feel like to like someone or like fall in love?"

"why are you suddenly asking that, oh my god is our little y/n in love" Eunji said

"N-no I just wanted to know"

"hmmm sureee but since you asked your heart will beat really fast whenever you see them and you will start to have butterflies in your stomach." Chorong explained

"Now tell us who is it. Oh my god is it the new guy Seungwoo."

"n- actually I don't know earlier he said I was pretty and my heart started beating fast and I blushed a lot" you mumbled out quickly as you hid your face.

"OUR Y/N IS IN LOV-" everyone turned heads and stared at you guys.

"SHHH eunjiiii be quiet everyone will hear you"

"did you hear that?"
"y/n likes someone that person is so lucky"
"I wish its me"

you hid your face as everyone continued whispering
"Its all your fault eunji" you whined

Suddenly you felt a presence standing behind you.

"Hey"

———————————————————————————————————

I'm so so so so so so so sorry for not updating and putting this book on hold.
I just had no motivation to write so I apologise.
I'm back to write more so yay?

AND X1 DEBUT WAS REALLY GOOD
I really like the songs and Seungwoo damn I was blessed.
I ordered one of the album really hoping to pull a Seungwoo 🤞

Anyway thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.
I'll update as soon as I can!

love you all xx