Paris Kisses

Stella wanted to have an amazing trip in Paris and ended up meeting some new people that changed her life. Meanwhile, Emma always dreamed of a romance in Paris especially when she just moved there but what she get's isn't compared to her dreams. Analeigh lived in Paris almost all her life and just wants to leave, but something is keeping her from moving to America. These three girls all have one thing in common and will be connected, but what's the problem? This isn't just an ordinary story, it is not cliche and believe me, once you read this heart throbbing, tear bringing story you will never forget it. This is the story that will change your thoughts, dreams, and more but it won't be bad for a change, this book will be dear to all readers and people of all kinds.  

A/N : Hey, I know most of the time you guys don't read the Author's Note but this one is important. I will have contests through-out the story to keep you readers involved. For each chapter, whoever posted the best comment will have that chapter dedicated. I would appreciate if somebody inboxed me to be my editor because I need one. Lastly, please comment so I can know who my best fans are. Hope you love this story and please enjoy. Feel free to comment any opinion (of the story, share a personal experience that connects to the story, and more).