Can yu feel it

He was playing dirty, but he didn't care. As he ripped open the many boxes of vibrating panties, he smirked to himself.

"No one leaves Austin Moon hanging without a punishment." He muttered under his breath as he took out all of Ally's panties and replaced them with the new ones. Just the night before, his girlfriend Ally had invited him over to have dinner with her family. Little did he know that she was going to give him a hand job underneath the table. But not just any hand job, a hand job she didn't finish. A hand job that she had stopped when he was so close just to help clear the table. Austin wasn't just pissed, he was fucking horny and nothing he did could fix it. And trust me, he tried.

Shutting the drawer with a satisfied smile, he ran the boxes out to the garbage. Austin walked back into the house and was sitting back on Ally's bed within the same minute Ally walked out of her bathroom, wrapping in a towel.

"I'll be ready for our date as soon as I get dressed and dry my hair." She reached into her drawers to grab her clothes, giving Austin a quick kiss on the cheek before walking back into the bathroom to put said clothes on.

Austin chuckled to himself as he fingered the remote in his jacket pocket. This was going to be a fun night.

(linebreak)

Austin pulled up to the restaurant and quickly ran to open Ally's door for her. Even though he was plotting his revenge for her, he could still be a gentleman. Their fingers intertwined as they were walking to the table. Austin frowned as he noticed that their table was a booth stuffed in the corner. That definitely would not do.

"Excuse me, miss." The hostess leading them to their table stopped to face him. He smiled cheekily at her, hoping to get onto her good side. "Would it be alright if we got a seat in, say, the middle of the restaurant?" She shrugged and led them to a small table near the center of the room.

"Here you go, your waitress will be here in a few minutes to collect your drinks." Austin thanked her, but as Ally went to thank her also, Austin flicked the switch on and off quickly. Ally's body jumped in shock and let out a gasp. Thinking nothing of it, the waitress walked off to show the next group of people to their table.

Ally awkwardly sat down, her face red as she averted Austin's gaze. Austin shoved the remote deeper into his pocket, in paranoia of Ally figuring out his plan.

"You alright, Alls?" He cocked his head to the side, faking confusion and concern.

"Y-yeah. I think s-ohh!" Austin flicked the switch on and left it there. Ally eyes widened in shock as she squirmed in her seat. Her attempts to appear like nothing was bothering her failed as a soft moan escaped her lips. A few people from tables around them began to notice something was going on.

"Ally? What's up? Do you want to go back home?" She shook her head and gave him a quick smile.

"No, everything's fine!" She smiled brightly at him, trying to avoid the pulsing vibration that caused her lace panties to rub against her now wet lips. Austin turned the remote up a setting, causing the vibrations to become more vigorous. Ally gripped her menu tighter than she meant to.

"A-Austin, I think I need to go home." He nodded, and got up with her, informing the lady at the front that Ally wasn't feeling well. As they walked back to the car, Austin flipped the remote off, hearing Ally let out a sigh of relief.

"What was that back there?" He questioned, arching an eyebrow at her. She blushed deeply and looked away.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Just an upset stomach I guess." He nodded and opened her door for her. Right before he went over to his side, he turned the remote back on to a medium setting. Watching as Ally jumped in her seat, he opened his door and slid in. Glancing over at Ally, he saw that her eyes were shut tightly and her knuckles were white from grabbing the armrests.