Chapter 15 END

3 years have passed, everything from that point and what goes on before had been a blur...

I am now here living a simple life with no contact from anyone I knew from then. I disappeared as time went on. I cut contact, slowly, until nothing, I changed my everything, even my name.

Threat was everywhere back then... my family eventually found out, I voluntarily moved to the other side of the globe to escape, but alas, my family had yet a hold of me...

The company almost went bankrupt, and I am their only option, as hopeless as I am, I had agreed to their arrangements.

After years and years of hardship, I am finally saying yes to their plans. Not that I am agreeing with it, but this time I had no escape from being the daughter of those who raised me in fine luxury all my life.

Flying back, nothing has changed, my parents still won't treat me as a daughter, but rather a product, an object... or so I thought.

They had greeted me with sincerity, they were glad that I had agreed...

"Here's a picture of your husband-to-be" carefully I picked the picture up from the desk. I turned it around to see a blue headed boy... Soarin "He had proven himself worthy"

Tears had flown down my cheeks as I had missed this face for years...

"Miss me?" that voice

I violently turned my head around to lock my eyes with the person I had loved so dearly— I DO love so dearly...

"Stupid" I ran up to his open arms and kept on hitting his chest "even a second without you felt like an eternity"