In the Beggining...

It starts way back in second grade, yes that far back. I mean up til here my life was going decently good, but then one day in second grade changed my life. It all started with one little phrase from a "friend" of mine. Fatty that's what he called me... fatty those five letters started something bigger that still goes on today. But not did he call me that name once... but he called me it over atleast ten times just standing in line in second grade. Who knew that a second grader would do that to one of his friends. That was also the first time my self esteem dropped really low. After a few days of the taunting from my "friend" more people started doing that. At reccess i was alone, all i did was walk along the school fence dragging my hand behind. I wasn't allowed to play house anymore with my friends, i wasn't allowed to play tag. All the games were stopping for me,the only game I played was the one with my mind, the one were it yells all the horrible thoughts you have about yourself at you, but you try to fight it back. And until fourth grade i never learned how to fake a smile. But let's get to third grade next. In third grade i had about two friends left. And that's when rumors started that my friend that was a female and i were dating. Even our teacher thought we were dating. Seriously as a third grader my teacher thought I was dating her out of all people. While that was taking place the names were still going on. And they kept adding, and adding, and adding. So a feeling which i didn't know what it was at the time had set in. DEPRESSION. 

(Next part will be fourth and fifth grade... don't worry it doesnt start getting good till sixth grade)