Jimin X reader

Music blared through the speakers on either side of the spacious dance studio, the squeaking of your shoes against the smooth wooden floor going unheard. From time to time you caught a glimpse of your reflection in the mirror. A baggy oversized white tee along with some grey sweats to match and of course some black nikes. You moved along to the music, letting your body take control as you blew off steam. Finally the song had finished and you stood there, sweating and panting like crazy, your chest heaving up and down before you snapped your head up at the sound of a high pitched, childlike giggle. To your surprise was Jimin leaning against the doorframe, arms folded over his chest. He wore something simple, A shirt halfway messily tucked into his black knee ripped skinny jeans.

"How long have you been standing there for?" You asked him as you reached over to grab your water bottle, unscrewing the lid and taking long gulps of water before blotting the sweat off with the hem of your shirt.

He lets out another childlike giggle "Not long..." He pushed himself off the door frame, making his way towards you slowly. You turned your attention back to blotting the sweat off your face before folding your towel and zipping your bag up. When you lifted your head again Jimin was right infront of you; he grumbled something quietly to himself before pulling you in for a hug. You sighed as you buried your face into his chest, relaxing instantly at the smell of his familiar scent, sighing softly. You pulled back slightly only to find that his nose was a mere inch away from yours, his breaths tickling your skin.

"Jimin?" You asked, almost whispering his name softly. You waited but got no answer. You pulled away slightly only to feel a hand tighten around your waist firmly. He looked at you, his eyes full of lust as his tongue flicked over his plump lips.

"(Y/N)?" He breathed, not giving you time to answer let alone think before his mouth came crashing down onto yours, the aggressiveness of the kiss startling you at first before you sank into his lip's rhythm. His hand curled around the back of your neck; his fingers knotting in your hair and his other hand resting on your waist as he pulled you closer; your frame pressing against his. To your distaste he pulled away, gasping for air as he cupped your cheek with one hand. You stared at him for a few seconds before kissing Jimin, the force almost knocking him of his own feet. Before you knew it he was gently pushing you towards the floor of the studio, his mouth never leaving yours until he pulled you onto his lap, your back facing him as your front faced the mirror. You could clearly see your own reflection, lips swollen and red from the intense kiss. Experimentally, you ground your hips into his, watching his facial expressions change in the mirror as a low groan filled the room. Both of your clothes disappeared quickly and before you knew it you were back on jimin's lap as he straddled your waist with one hand, the other forcefully grabbed your jaw and yanked it forwards, forcing you to look at yourself in the dance studio mirror. You let out a choked moan as he pushed himself inside of you. 
"Sssh, babygirl. You don't want them to hear, do you?" He smirked quietly, teasing as he thrust inside achingly slowly as he let out a low moan of his own. He brought his index and middle fingers up to your mouth; wedging your lips open as he forced you to suck on them. You obeyed as you sucked on them and gagged when he pressed them down on the back of your tongue. You practically moaned on his two fingers as he pumped in and out of you quicker, no more of the languid, teasing speed. You examined yourself in the mirror, everything blurry as tears filled the corner of your eyes. Jimin's fingers pushed further in your mouth as he kept snapping his hips up and down inside you. His lips worked against the flesh of your neck. First he scarped his teeth over your neck and then he licked the soft pink spot where his teeth had just scraped over. His hand trailed up your stomach before resting on your breast, curling his fingers around your soft flesh, kneading at it. You breathed heavily as you tried to contain your whines and moans, your body shaking uncontrollably as his movements became sloppier. When Jimin let out a low groan you snapped. Your walls clenched around him tightly causing him to moan loudly, cursing under his breath and with a few more sloppy movements, he himself was spilling into you.

****
Both of you lay on the studio's floor, gasping and panting for air as his hand pet your hair, whispering coos into your ear. "You did so well" he kept repeating over and over as you let out a soft sigh before laughing breathlessly.
"That was so awesome" You whispered, your throat hoarse. You scooted closer to Jimin and planted a light kiss on the tip of his nose, causing the two of you to collapse into a giggling heap, hoping no one would come in right now.
"I love you, princess" He muttered, tilting his head in your direction as he flashed one of those innocent childlike smiles.
"I love me too." You grinned back, sticking your tongue out cheekily.

// aye so uh basically that's it. Uh this is my first time writing something like this so I hope it's okay...