Taepyo X reader

You punched his arm playfully, both of your giggles filling the room.
"Cheater!"You squealed as you punched his forearm playfully, missing as he successfully dodged, smirking slyly down at you.
"I am not cheating! I just count really fast." He protested childishly in his deep voice before he leveled his fingers at your forehead, flicking it. You winced, your hands flying up instantly to rub the now stinging skin.
"Go count again!" You huffed and forcefully pushed him into to corner "And count slowly jihoon." You watched him cover his eyes with his hands as he started counting extra slowly.
"1...2...3..." He mumbled the numbers to himself. You took this as your chance and scurried away, tip toeing down the hall as to avoid letting the wooden floor creak underneath you. You make your way to a room. 'The closet. That's where I'll hide' you think to yourself as you approach the door, curling your fingers around the knob and gently pushing the door open.
You go to step inside, as their back faces you. Simply thinking Taeil's searching stuff up about fish again. Suddenly you freeze on the spot as his head tips back. A low breathy groan leaves his lips as soft slick noises filled the room. Your hands fly up to your mouth, covering it incase a gasp were to escape. You attempt to retreat, taking a quick step back but just at that moment the floor beneath you creaks and he suddenly turns, his round spectacles half way down his nose and his black hair clung messily to his sweaty forehead. His eyes widen and go directly to your eyes where you stand frozen on the spot.
"W-we were just p-playing a game-" You started to quickly explain yourself as your gaze shifted towards the floor, studying the floor. He shakes his head, chuckling.
"Wait, I don't want anything to be awkward so close the door for a minute." 
You listened to him, closing the door behind you gently before turning back to him, your face flushed with color. When your eyes meet the next time you find he's tucked himself back into his sweat pants and you're silently thankful.
"Oh man.." He breathes, collecting his words and figuring out what to say. Just at that moment P.O bursts into the room, pointing a finger at you.
"I found you (y/n)!" He declares as he grins widely as he makes his way to sit on the edge of the bed. His grin soon vanished as he tilted his head to the side. "What's up?" He asked, visibly confused.  Taeil's brows furrow as he tries to think of a way to explain the situation. You feel your skin burning as he explains the situation quickly. The taller male lets out a small "oh". Jihoon reaches out for your wrist as he pulls you in. He guides you until you have nowhere to go except for his thigh and he smiles happily as you drop on his thigh. You press your hands into your face which is burning so hot you're almost sure you'll burn up in flames any minute. You want to run away and never come back but Jihoon's arm wrapped tightly around your waist prevents you from doing so. His other hand slowly works up and down your thigh as he hums thoughtfully before suggesting an idea.
"Do you want to help him?" 
You gape at him before turning to look back at taeil, who's also looking back at you with a thoughtful expression on his face, his bulge still visible through the fabric of his sweats. 
"I wouldn't mind if you want help." Taeil prompts cooly as he bites his lower lip, reaching down to palm himself.
You curl your fingers into Jihoon's shirt, watching him palm himself as his expression changed to that of lust. Just then you meet eachothers gaze as his hand slides under the waistband of his pants. His eyes twist close at his own touch as a tight breath leaves his chest. You feel tinges of warmth in your core as you quickly squeeze your thighs shut. Jihoon let out a soft laugh as his hand starts trailing up and down your legs again only to pause, pulling them apart.
"Oh my"  He breathed, teasingly. "I think you're turning her on"
Taeil's eyes snapped open to gaze over, his dark eyes staring directly at you; a dark smirk crossing his features when both your gazes meet.
"Well? Why don't you go help him?" he softly suggested, feeling a bulge against you. Sliding off Jihoon's lap hesitantly before making your way to kneel between Taeil's knees where he was still working at himself under his sweats.
He lifts his hips slightly to help you pull the sweatpants down his thighs and you take him in. He's built abit, not just skin and bones. Thicker than he is long, however not as thick as Jihoon.

Glancing up at him while licking your lips before pushing your hands up his thighs, curling your fingers around him. He sighs almost as soon as you make contact with him, tilting his head back against the chair as you slowly begin working your hand up and down him. Taeil is far more reactive than Jihoon, the little mewls that fall from his lips, his face twisting in obvious pleasure as his chest begins to rise and fall abit faster. Gently, you feel his hand curl around your forearm as a shaky moan escapes him. Suddenly you stop, shifting closer between his legs so that your lips are ghosting against his tip. You slide your hand down to the base of him and flick your tongue over his slit, lapping up his precum first and above you a choked moan can be heard. You lick along the underside of him before pressing your lips around him and he knots his fingers into your hair, hissing. As you begin to bob your head, being sure to hollow your cheeks and keep your lips tucked over your teeth, he lets out a low groan, tugging at your hair a little harder. The way he's pulling at your scalp feels good as well as the way he feels against your tongue.He gasps, tensing his entire body as he tries his best not to thrust up into your mouth, you moan around him as he tugs harder on your hair. He grunts and you glance up at him wide eyed, lips around him as he meets your gaze too and mutters something under his breath.
Suddenly you feel fingers slide under your shorts as they rub against your core; causing you to gasp around Taeil,  gripping at his thighs. Jihoon mumbles something inaudible underneath his breath as he slips a finger inside of you. You pull of Taeil to look back at Jihoon only to have his fingers curl around the back of your neck, forcefully pressing you back against Taeil.
"Keep sucking him and I'll make you cum" The male purred into your ear. You swallow before nodding.
"Y-yes" you whimper before taking Taeil back into your mouth and slightly picking up your pace.
Jihoon slides a second long, slim finger into you. You practically moan on Taeil, using your hand to pump him into your mouth as it gets harder to focus with Jihoon curling and uncurling his fingers achingly slow inside of you, teasing you. The fish freak doesn't seem to mind however as he's literally pulling onto your hair, sinking back into his seat, moaning as wantonly as you are up above you. Jihoon's other hand suddenly moves to star rubbing circles against your clit and you gasp, taking Taeil deeper than you had meant so that he just hits the back of your throat. He lets out a choked moan, thrusting his hips up into your throat, holding you against him. Your eyes water as you struggle not to gag and focus on breathing through your nose as he cums down your throat.You swallow as much as you can, continuing to suck him until he digs his finger nails deep into your scalp, hissing at the over sensitivity and gently pulls you off him. You breathe deeply collapsing against Taeil's thigh and whimpering and whining as Jihoon continues to thrust his long fingers in and out, curling them from time to time. Letting out a shaky moan as he brings you to your high, hearing his groan as you clench around his fingers. He slips his fingers out, leaving you sweaty and panting for air against the other male's thigh. You glance up at him, half smiling as he grins back, adjusting his glasses before dragging his thumb softly across the corner of your mouth to wipe up the cum that had leaked out before pressing his thumb against your lips and you quickly curl your lips over his thumb, licking it clean as you hear him chuckle breathlessly.
"She's really something else" You hear Jihoon laugh in the background. Taeil hums happily in agreement, you glance at Jihoon to see him lapping at his finger experimentally, still glistening with you. "She's really sweet." He chuckles before walking over and pressing his slick fingers against Taeil's mouth. "Taste her" he commands.
Hesitantly, Taeil lets the other male slip their fingers into his mouth as you watch him suck on Jihoon's fingers, lapping at them. Frustratingly, you feel the heat begin to coil back into your stomach as Jihoon smiles and slips his fingers back out when he's satisfied; patting Taeil's head with his clean hand. "Good boy". He turns back to you smiling widely. "So it's your turn to count!" He giggles childishly as both you and Taeil stare at him in awe.

//IT'S 3 AM AND I HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR 10 WEEKS STRAIGHT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ABSOLUTE SHIT QUALITY. okay but quick rant: Minhyuk's dimple. that's it (: