Prologue

"You're A Victim Of Your Own Mind Because Every Picture Has A Story To Tell" - Unknown

Nicole Egypt Brooks is a woman going through a lot in her life. Having a boyfriend who dumped her for her sister while holding back on the epic secret from her sister Mira. Walking up and down the office she stumbles upon a man. The forbidden apple she knows she can't have him but that doesn't mean she isn't tempted to try and get him to notice her. A big family full of married children, kids and the perfect life they single her out for being different. What Nicole doesn't realize is that "Drastic Things Comes Drastic Measures".

Anthony Lamont Kingsley has the complete opposite lifestyle. At the age of 23 he's traveled many different places and fucked many different woman. Being the best photographer in town he's been requested a permeant job at "Deja Corps". Starting off on a good start he's beginning to fuck models, assistants anybody that comes his way. The only person he haven't got a taste of yet was Ms. Brooks the most tempting woman on his mind. Will he ever get the chance being the kind of guy he is ?

Who Says Tempting People Can Be A Bad Thing ?

~

Read And Find Out. This Is My Very First Book Excuse Any Mistakes.

The First Chapter I Want To Be Perfect And Will Be Up Very Soon.

2015 All Copyrights Reserved.

An UrbanCouture Production.