•||Ch. 2 U.A Entrance Exam||•

A/n Double update also this marks the first Friday Update so from now on only Fridays updates until. I post somethin or s o m e t h I n g. Anyways enjoy! <3

Your Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock it read 5:00am. I lazily shut it off and sat up. "Ahh, its so early" I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand, I stared at the UA uniform draped over the back of my desk chair. 'Hmph Endeavour is annoying, well at least he actually let me try my hand at the entrance exam' I got up quickly and changed into the uniform, I then picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder and walked into the hallways of the house. I silently walked to the kitchen to see Endeavour there. He heard me enter, he stared at me looking at the uniform. I just ignored him and walked over to the fridge to pull out something to eat. I spotted an apple and grabbed it. I turned around and walked back towards to the doorway. "You don't deserve that uniform" I stopped in my tracks. "We'll see about that" I continued walking until I reached the door. I quickly pulled on my shoes and walked towards the train station until I heard a Ding. I looked down it came from my phone, I pulled it out and looked at who had texted me. It read 'Good luck Y/n' a smile grew on my face. I texted back 'Good luck to you too!' I put my phone back in my pocket and continued on to the train station. When I arrived the sign above the tracks said the train would arrive in 2 minuets. I sat down on the bench and pulled out my phone.

Shouto's POV

I texted Y/n. 'I hope she makes it Endeavour is stupid for making her take the Entrance Exam' I sat up and stretched my arms 'I wish she didn't have to do it she could be injured'. My mind raced, visualising all the  possibilities and situations where she could get hurt. I shook my head 'she knows what she's doing, and even better if she doesn't and gets hurt I'll just take care of her'. I then got up and went over to the set of drawers in my room and pulled out the uniform. I put it on and grabbed my bag and walked to the kitchen.

:[Time skip]:[To the practical part!]: 

Your Pov

I stared at the loud man I think his hero name was president Mic or something like that. I looked around at all the people around me. Most people were wearing their hero costumes. The boy next to me had a theme of green he had green eyes and hair he was muttering about something or the other until the boy next to him stood up and told him off for "throwing people off" with all his muttering. We all then stood up and moved over to a giant field it was enormous. I gaped at the size. I walked around looking at all the people around me until I spotted a familiar green themed boy. The boy that told him off before was telling him off again. After he finished I heard lots of people around me saying that Green wont pass. I walked over to him "Hey!" "H-hi!" "I heard what people were saying about you" he looked down at the floor "I think they may be right though" I slapped him over to head. "oww" He quickly looked up at me "W-what was that for?" "For doubting yourself, whoever you are you need to believe in yourself, Right?" He looked dumbfounded "Y-yeah! Thanks for the encouragement!" I smiled at him "No problem!... By the way what's your name?" "O-o-oh my name is Midoriya Izuku" I hummed in acknowledgement. I held out my hand to him and he took it. "Nice to meet you Midoriya my name is Todoroki Y/n" (Okay so I have no idea if Izuku knows that Todoroki is Endeavour's last name so Imma pretend he doesn't know cause you know plot) 

Izuku's Pov

After being scolded by Iida I stared at the ground 'I can't do this' I kept staring until I heard someone call out to me "Hey!" I looked up to see a girl she had H/c hair and E/c eyes. "H-hi" "I heard what people were saying about you" I looked back down at the floor in shame 'She probably just pities me' "I think they may be right though" She then slapped my head "Oww" I said while rubbing where she had hit my head. "W-what was that for?" Her answer surprised me "For doubting yourself, whoever you are you need to believe in yourself, Right?" 'W-what? She wasn't here to pity me' "Y-yeah! Thanks for the encouragement!" She smiled back at me, 'Her smile's so pretty- WAIT WAIT what am I thinking we literally just met' "No problem!... By the way what's your name?" 'She was asking for my name?!' "O-o-oh my name is Midoriya Izuku" She hummed in acknowledgement. She then stuck her hand out to me. I took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Midoriya my name is Todoroki Y/n"

A/n Okay so many Author notes in only the second chapter srry but honestly I didn't want to dedicate a chapter to it so just to explain each chapter will have a point added to a thing. What are the points for who knows but the way it'll work is just pick a number 1, 2, or 3. First, say ten people to comment I'll include their votes. Yeet this'll continue throughout all the chapters but I'll add a reminder at the end just incase people forget. 

Shouto: Author you should've included all this in the first chapter

Author: H-hey! I was busy!

Shouto: But you had enough time to write out/ edit an entire chapter

Author: touche

\(o_o)/