we

(atiny (gEt iT?) bit..of a scene ahead somewhere 😌👉👈)

it was about a week after renjun got over the bathroom incident, what he didn't know was, winwin contacted one of his friends, helping winwin to make renjun forget the incident. and it worked just fine. he went to school again but would usually cling on to winwin. jeno and jaemin were confused on how renjun was acting, but didn't really care. they have been planning somethig for a long time already, and they were going to do it today.

__________

renjuns and some of winwins friends would always walk around renjun, making sure he nothing would happen to him. winwin had asked them to and luckily agreed. no one dared to tell renjun what happened to him.

renjun and some others were just talking and hanging out somewhere near the classroom. renjun didn't really pay attention to the conversations and laughing so he tried to look for his phone in his pockets, amd had a mini heart attack when he couldnt feel it anywhere. “hey guys uhm, i need to go to my locker. i forgot something there i think.” renjun said, but no one possibly seemed to care and his boyfriend was sick. so he just quietly walked to his locker, which was really far from his class. he opened his locker and started to look for his phone in there. damn, where did i leave it..? renjun thought. he looked a little more into his locker, shoving stuff, until he finally found it. he put it in his inside pocket in his hoodie. and just as he remembered, he also had to look for his notebook. he knew it was just somewhere in the back of his messy locker. the moment he found and grabbed it, he felt something cover his mouth, it made his eyes feel heavy, until everything went black.

“finally.”

“jeno we need to be quick. lets go”

_________

“hey..now that i notice..wHERE IS RENJUN?” donghyuck asked loudly, getting worried. “what? i dont know?” jaehyun- winwins close friend answered. “oh god loselose might kill us-” chenle then whined, “we need to find him.” mark said. “ok lets split up. jaehyun, taeyong, go to the cafeteria. me and chenle, were going to art class where he might be. donghyuck and mark, go to his lockers.” jisung planned. they all nodded and went separate ways.

_________

5 hours later

renjun slowly woke up, his vision all blurry, making it hard to see. he tried to move his hand but couldn't. ‘thats weird..’ he thought until he tried to move. and just as he thought, he was tied up. his hands were tied together, his legs too. his vision now got less blurry and tried to look around. that very moment, his heart dropped. he was back in jeno and jaemins house. his room. “hELP ME!!” renjun tried shouting for help, but it was no use. he tried screaming more but what did he think? that someone will randomly pop up and help him? no. instead, someone entered the room. or actually, 2. renjun hoped it not to be who he thought it was, but sadly. it was who he thought. “hm. you're finally awake.” jaemin smirked. “w-what do you w-want? i-i'll do anything, j-just let go of me..” renjun begged, tears already flowing down his cheeks. “you're staying. we're not planning on letting you go.” jeno simply said. the two went towards the chinese, jaemin went on top of renjun and leaned in, closing the gap between them. it was a soft, gentle kiss. but renjun didnt kiss back. it felt horrible. disgusting. he tried to pull away, “you know the consequences if you keep doing that. huh?” jaemin said. renjun just remembered at what happened way back then, he didnt want to experience it again. so he let jaemin do whatever he wants to him. jaemin leaned in and kissed him again.