SHAYARI : The Soul of MisHaan's ❤Love Story❤

Mishti and Ruhaan.....our dream couple😍😍😍 their journey started with a click..... A click of his camera. He saw a beautiful girl, who stirred an unknown emotion inside him, an emotion he'd never experienced before.....he didn't know what possessed him to do what he did next....his legs just kept moving on their own accord and before he knew it, he was pulling the pin that was holding the long mane of her hair caged....he didn't know why he did that....he just wanted to see how her hair would look floating around her....and hence he pulled the pin out, she turned and he stopped breathing...yes, he stopped breathing and in that moment he fell for her. Completely and irrevocably.... He didn't realize it yet, but that was the moment his heart stop belonging to him.

She insulted him time and again, he took it....sometimes gave it back to her....but never stopped loving her, if anything his love kept growing deeper and deeper....she was becoming necessary to live, to breath... Those few stolen glances here and there were becoming his mileage.... He started craving just for a glimpse of her....he hated it that he couldn't be close to her, be able to hold her.....sometimes he hated those few glances too, it was like he was famished for an eternity and those glances were like a bite of food....just a bite....that awakened his appetite dangerously, bit he couldn't waive them either..... He had to take what little was being given to him....and like a greedy begged he took that bite gladly.

Then one day she apologized to him.....said sorry for all the insults she had thrown at him. He was shocked.... Didn't know what to say....but his mind was forming the words already, or was it his heart?

Bikhar apne kiye pe....ki zindagi bhar ke haseen pal de gai tum, keh diya galti ho gai tumse aur anjaane me ek khubsoorat ehsaas de gai tum..

That was the day the silsila of his shayari for her started.....a minute before he didn't know what to say and then she'd do something, hell, even if she threw him a glance; his heart would skip a beat and the words would start coming from him....without his knowledge, without any efforts from his part.....so now the shayaris too have become an inseparable part of his life......just like her...

written by VartikaDwivedi

Hey guys I'm here with a Book of MisHaan's Shayaris

Lots of love to all my IF friends who helped in this especially my bestie vartuu and mili  dear❤❤❤

Love You All 😘😘😘❤❤❤

- Swati