CHEATER

CHAPTER 1

The night before was a total blur like every other night. Sam had gotten used to the constant memory loss, it had been better that way for years now. Sometimes it's better to forget the night away rather than having it engraved in your brain.

Sam layed down on his king sized bed, eyes shut. He's awake but he kept his eyes closed cause it's a Saturday morning. No one's up at 9 am on a Saturday.

He heard his sheets crumple on the other side of the bed. Her small hand snaked up to his sculpted chest and then it rests there for a moment opened his eyes and saw her head full of hair. Brown hair, green eyed, his pretty lady. She cuddled up to him and he opened up his arms to let her in to have their morning embrace.

"Good morning baby" Sam spoke, his voice throaty and raspy. His morning voice could not be avoided anyhow but it came to Sam's advantage, the ladies love it the morning after their nights.

She lifted her head up and gave him a small smile. The corners of her plumpy pink lips quirk up into a smile when their eyes meet.

"Morning, Sammy" she greeted back.

He does not remember one single thing.

Sam's head slowly began throbbing, a sign that he might have had too much last night, like any other nights to be frank. He intended to go back to sleep till she–whatever her name was– goes away but she came up with a request that made Sam roll his eyes. Every girl he has been with has always wanted the same with the morning after.

"Can we have breakfast? I'm starving" she sat up from his chest and pulled the duvet to cover herself.

Sam groaned internally and replied with a smile. "Sure."

As Sam got up, a sigh came out from within him and she turned around to listen to what he had to say but he forgot her name. "Look, uh-"

Her eyes grew wide when she realises what's happnening and then before he knew it, her eyes flared in anger as she began picking up her clothes and bag from the ground. Her brown hair flew everywhere and he knew this girl was indeed feisty as she kept muttering curse words under her breath.

"Look, uh, I'm really sorry. I just have short term memory" he gets up from the bed and his hands begged for her to stay but he knew deep down it was just an act. They love the attention and the sorry puppy face he gives them. Although he tried, she was different.

When Sam's hand caught onto her wrist, she tore it away from his grasp.

"You are all just the same" she exclaimed, putting on her clothes.

"Oh honey, you are just the same as yesterday's ..........as well"

Sam had plenty of humor when it came to one night stands because he knows for a fact that they are just..one night stands. Nothing ever meant anything to him because he was in all for the fun and the rush and the pleasure. It was a hobby, something to kill time while the world slowly weeps away. People think he's mad and they are most probably right.

This earned Sam a slap across the face. No worries though, he's used to the drama.

"It's Savannah and you're a jerk" She slammed his apartment door and that was the last of brown haired and green eyed Savannah because he knew he'd move onto a blondie with blue eyes tonight as he strolls down to his favourite club down the block.