Chapter one: A story long long ago

Once there was a story about the rules of humans and devils, angels, reapers and magical creatures and etc... A forbidden rule of ancient times, the rule was not to be took or be held by any of this beings, no human can love any devil nor a devil can love a human... There once was a passage through humans and the other magical place called Zeus, it is said that this portal will break the seals of the human world and the other world... No human being has ever entered nor escaped, if they tried to enter or exit.

They will be eventually killed or become a slave for the devils, but on one sunny morning a girl named Kunai accidentally saw a magical creature and followed it to were a graceful waterfall was held sparkling like magic, she followed the magical creature who gracefully flies into the back of the waterfalls wonderful water the magical creature looks like it wanted Kunai to follow, Inside was a magical looking well and looks like so old she looked through and feel someone gently pushed her.

She fell through and saw magical looking dusts covering her body and glowing, it slowly eats her body but she didn't feel any pain. She just closed her eyes and thought " I will be safe for I know there good" Finally when she opened her eyes she saw a beautiful garden so big enough it may cover the whole planet. She slowly stand up and making her way to the trees and flowers slowly she walked and closed her eyes as she breath the fresh air..."It feels like magic,she said in a calm and harmonious voice vibrating through the magical garden.

She stop when she saw and heard someone moving in the bushes, she walk to the bush and out someone! It jumped at her with red bloody eyes... Looking down her, but instead of being scared she was calm and ask the stranger " Are you okay? Are you a magical creature? , she ask lightly not trying to scare off the being on her. She slightly moved then the creature was shocked it scratch her perfectly formed face... It bleeded,the creature shake in fear because of what it did it tried to run but Kunai stopped it and hold the being... It was a boy. A boy with eyes as red as the blood and has a dark and soft wavy hair,he was small... She hugged the bloody eyed boy into her hands comforting the being and she whispers again " Are you okay now, please don't be afraid I only accidentally came to your place... I'm not gonna hurt you, please tell me your name.

The red eye boy burst in tears and hugged back the girl he doesn't even known for all his life, Kunai asked again... " What's your name, dear?

The being opened his mouth and closed it soundless and by means Kunai kissed the little beings forehead and said "Why are you crying little boy? It then started to burst again into tears... It's tears touched the ground and the Green grass automatically transformed into a dark and dead grass... Kunai slowly touch the black haired boy patting his head comforting it. "Are you crying because you hurt me? Are you scared to hurt anyone beside you? Kunai asked the boy in a voice full of loving and warmth.

" I, don't want to hurt them. B-But there scared... They fear me. The Dark haired boy said in full of agony in his voice tears falling from his white tainted cheeks... " Don't worry you'll be alright. Kunai said in a more warmer voice hugging him again. The magical creatures was looking at the new being and Kunai gently patted the boy's head and stand up while carrying the boy in her arms. " Please, said Kunai. Please come, don't be afraid I may be human but I won't hurt you... The mystical creatures slowly walking towards her and backed up when they saw the red tainted eye boy looking at them.

" Are you scared of him? Said Kunai in a caring tone. The magical creatures nodded as if they have understand what she has said... " Please, his one of you guys... He's still a young boy, he might have killed or destroyed some things in this world but he doesn't want to. He just wanted to help, but please help him to conquer his fears... And let him live a better life. He's just scared as you guys are. The magical creatures walked towards Kunai and the red eyed boy... Kunai smiled heavenly towards the lovely creatures... Suddenly everything turned bright like heaven above, the skies brighten the trees and flowers looked live and fresher again... And a girl with creamy peach hair was walking towards Kunai.