Chapter two: New beginnings

In a town were lights sparkled in a magical way, voices echoed through the city, slowly vibrating yet faster for us to hear a voice shouting and panting, running through the city streets, " Out of my way!! Go, go away!! A man shouting and panting heavily running through the crowds of the city telling people to get out of his way. Haa* Haa* a sound of panting through the small entrance between the two buildings a man stood panting heavily, sweat all over his rigid face," Good, l-lost him for good... A man sounding very weak from running echoed to the city streets. " Oh, so you were just here... Been looking for you all day long... A young man standing on the edge of the two buildings stood a small yet evil smirk formed on his face.

" Ah... Go away you FILTHY and RIGID demon!! Don't come any nearer!

" H'm, is that so. So now I'm the one whose filthy and rigid now, am I? The smirk on the young man's face slowly faded and was replaced by a cold and fearsome stare of his red bloody eyes... The man started trembling but hold it back.

" You... Y-You don't scare me! Said the man with an obvious fear building up inside him. " You're just a plain and worthless guy!!

" Hmp, now I'm a worthless and plain guy now? I thought I was a fil-thy and ri-gid guy? The young man with a hood slowly dictates the words in a alphabetic kind of word... Staring intensely cold at the man. The man backs out trying to run again. " Oh come on now... I just came didn't I? Why go now... Smirking evily at the man, he flinch and started running...

" Now, now... Don't go. I just came you know, isn't it rude?

The man not listening to the red eyed boy still wobbling from his running... "Now, now... I don't want to tell you again... You're still going ey, well then. The boy flew higher and jump in front of the man. The man shivered in fear.

" Now... Do you understand? Have you ever heard about, the soul eaters?

The man shakes in fear and he shook his head scared. " H'm, well then... I'm one of those creatures... I took souls for the ones who needed to rest. For eternity... The young man slashed his big scythe at the man's heart, it bleeded and the man spoke its last words, " D... Demon. Die-,

Before he could even finish the die word the young man grab his mouth and... Klang* " Who goes there?! The man spoke in a terrifying tone. He saw a girl with hair as dark as night eyes are gold... Looking at him terrified. " Uh, the only word came out from the girls lips are that only and closed her mouth soundlessly and started running off... " Hey, stop right there!!  The red eyed boy shouted at the woman who was now running away... When he run to get the girl he stopped at his feet and he felt weaker... " Hn, nows not the time to run after that girl...Kyoto you know you have to eat, a voice whispered from the air running down chills to the man. " Tch, I know that so stop bugging me. I'll take her soul anytime... For the sake of our kingdom... But, I have to eat first don't I?  Haha... HAHAHA!!

End... And that's it for chapter two!! Please look forward on chapter three I'll update soon enough guys!!  You know, school... Hehe... Well hope you guys liked it. And then again I'm still learnin' how to write better stories so don't be too hard on me Kay? Mwahaha!! 

And sorry if it's only short don't worry ill try making a longer story.