Chapter 1: The Beginning

Quirks.

It all started off with a male getting a quirk that made him glow light.

That's when people all around the globe started to develop superhuman powers that we call quirks.

That's when society started to break down, but once laws came it built up.

Depending on what your quirk was....

It decided who you were. From "villainous quirks, hero quirks or weak quirks all decided that.

The worse case you could ever get is being a quirkless human.

That happened to our protagonist in this book.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Doctor Soe: Give it up it won't happen at all.

Hearing this statement being told, it made Izuku drop his favorite idol, All Might

Inko: w-w-what d-d you mean?*starts to tear up a bit* what do you mean?

Doctor: You see, your son has two joints in his pinky toe and he won't have a quirk sadly.

Inko: I understand.

Going home was hard. In the car was silent. Both of them did not make a single sound or word.

Izuku was in his room while his mom was cooking dinner.

Inko: Izuku! Food is ready!

No Response.......

Inko goes into Izuku's room and she's him watching a video of All Might. He looks back at his mom.

Izuku: Mom.....*starts crying* y-y-you still think I can become a hero?

Inko: *starts to cry too* Oh honey, I wish things were still different.

Izuku did not want to hear this kind of response.

Back in Klyntar, Killing other species also decided your reputation. The most killing got the most power, while the ones with the lowest killing were the weakest and least power.

If you cant kill, you die.

The ruler of the planet was talking to his 2nd best warrior, his name is Carnage. He stopped killing innocent for many years without other symbiotes realizing. It was illegal and offensive to those species.

Carnage: WHY WOULD I KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT DID NOT DO ANYTHING!?! HOW CORRUPT IS THIS GOVERNMENT!?

Knull: You Don't talk back to your own father like that you brat! It's no wonder why your brother is much greater than your worthless soul. He is the true essence of a warrior!

The rage that was building up in the blood red symbiote was far greater than any emotion in him.

Knull: Your punishment is DEATH!