I

you were the first XXXXXX guy for me to have ever fallen for you . you were an alluring beautiful painting sight, a kite that flew so high, the sun that shone so bright .My eyes constantly jumped to see what you're doing, in hopes that you're looking at me. My eyes pranced and danced like it could never do so for me to capture and memorise ur every movement, your heartwarming smile, your adorable laughter, your little cute left dimple, your shyness and awkwardness that made my heart sing . though your physical attributions were average , your personality lured me into this whirlpool of feelings that I could never escape. Was it selfish for me to scheme plans for you to notice me? I sat next to you, I tried my best to be courages just to speak a lil bit with u, every time our shoulder touched ,hands accidentally touched , I gave u gifts and pretended like it was nothing.My dear , u had no idea how much my heart stirred and how nervous and anxious I was to even speak to u.you have no idea how your smile could light up my world.cheesy it might seem or you might say , I can't deny how I felt. It was a deafening comfortable silence engraved in my mind that being with you was comfortable. i could be myself , at least I hope I did.

7.15pm
7.16pm
7.17pm

my phone beeps with excitement as I nervously sat on my bed awaiting for ur messages.Your clumsiness and vulnerability enticed me. Every breathe and courage I took next to u was like a never ending helium balloon rising and rising , aiming to reach out of the layers of universe.

Intoxicating fall it was, if I could describe it. Eventually balloons will pop. The sad bittersweet tragedy is that I'd never see u again, because there's possibly no way that we'll cross paths ever again.we both know it, I know it.

.You'd never ever like someone like me because I'm just a kid for you, you'd never notice me because I have all my friends along with me.I made the distance and path clear by ending it all with a photo sent to you, not of me , but everyone so that I could hide my feelings deep beneath my chest.

However, I hold no regrets, u taught me something new and opened something in my soul, these feelings of mine would soon fade into vivid memories to almost nothing. hence I want to let you know that though I might forget, though it might fade, u will always be apart of my dainty soft heart. The gift u gave back possibly as a parting gift that we owe each other no more will always be here with me. jxxxxxxxx thank you for all that u've done for me.

You thank me for the amazing experience you had with everyone, I thank you from the bottom of my delicate heart for these feelings.
I am still growing maybe developing like a fragile flower.

for a boy named xxx