Chapter 9. The True Mirae

**WARNING: READ THIS CHAPTER SLOWLY AND WITH UNDERSTANDING**

[Your POV]

I'm still confused and nervous on the guy from the club. What if he knew where I live? What if he kidnap me? What if he will kill me? What did I do to make him follow me?

"Y/N~ are~you~not~lis~tening?" Jeno said while waving his hands on my face.

"Y--yeah" I sit comfortably.

"Does something happen?" He asked but I just shooked my head and look at the book. We're at the library waiting Jaemin 'cause we have a research in a group.

"Hello~" that voice. I just rolled my eyes when I knew who is that.

"Sorry we're late" Mirae said while seating beside me but before she does I seat beside Jeno.

"Okayyy~ let's start the research." Jeno said and we all do our work. I look at Mirae and Jaemin who's busy flirting infront of us. Jeno suddenly rest his head on my shoulder but I just let him, my focus are still on the two people infront.

"Y/N-ah~" Jeno calls me and finally remove his head on my shoulder his head was like a tons of fish.

"What?" I answered while stretching my arms.

"I'm hungry" he pouted that us be in silent.

"Ehem. Let's finish this first" Jaemin said that made Jeno hugged me so tight and suddenly.

"Come with me Y/N~ please~" Jeno said in a pleasing tone. What's with him today?

"Aishh you're hugging me so tight I can't breath" I said that made Jaemin stand up.

"Let's go. I will come with you" Jaemin said but Jeno was just staring at him and hug me more comfortably.

"I want Y/N to come with me" He said that made Jaemin tugged him away from me and drag him outside.

"Are you two dating?" Mirae ask while she's enjoy watching the two.

"Ah...we're not dating, he just don't want Jeno to be so clingy infront of others that's why" I awkwardly said then she laughed.

"Not Jaemin hahaha you and Jeno are you two dating?" she said.

"Ahh...no"

"But why are you two cuddling?" she asked still smiling. Would I answer? Should I tell her that they are the one who's cuddling?

"No we're not he's just sweet to everyone" I answered that made her smile fade slowly but I don't mind it anyway she's still irritating me.

Few more minutes had passed and the two idiots were still not coming back did they just left me with this girl? Mirae is now on a sleep because of waiting and bored. I stare at her. If you look at her in a long time she look innocent and like she wasn't the Mirae I saw on the club. Did you really do sexual assaults? Are you really going to do something on my boybestfriends?

While staring at her thoughts came in my mind. I don't really see on her those rumors and bad sides that Jina told me. I am really puzzled, I want to know her deeply and to know the truth about her.

After 2 hours...

"Let's go home" Jaemin said while we're all fixing our things in our last evening class. I have an idea to know Mirae.