Paula and Luke #Imagine 3!!

The bell rang for the start of school, ugh I honestly hate school with a passion especially because I have exams a lot.

I walked through the old worn doors of the math portable. "What makes you think you can be late?" questioned Mr. Stripper.

I twirled my thick brown hair and didn't bother to answer the old fart. As I sat down on the seat my phone buzzed.

Luke: Late again missy?

Me: Shut up idiot I'm trying to work can't you see?

Luke: Twirling your hair is TOTALLY work!

Me: It is now.

Luke:WHatEvz bitch

Me:You can't talk Janoskians fag

Luke: I'm out

Me: Can't handle my fabulous comebacks huh?

Luke: No. Look up

I slowly lifted my head, my expression turning from excited to anxious.

"Put it where I can't see it" Mr. Stripper demanded

I tentatively slid it down my bra as the blood rushed to my cheeks. Mr. Stripper staring at me with his otherwise emotionless face.

I pulled out my math textbook and notepad as I began taking notes as Mr. Stripper ordered the class to do. I soon began bored, I mean what's so fun about math? It's seriously like the WORST subject possible. I began to doodle stupid things like Janoskianator forever and Luke + Paula = Love.. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when a book was thrown on the table about, ugh babies.

"Now the Nurse told me to give these to you since you girls will be looking after one with a boy, like a couple almost" Mr. Stripper smiled

Oh. God. Couple. Boy. Really?

"AND you most definitely won't be choosing your partners" blurted Mr. Stripper

I kind of do want to be with Luke but he doesn't know how to look after babies. I guess we could give it to Beau to look after, he loves babies right?

"Ok so here are the people. Jess and Dave, Skye and Brad, Alex and Ava, Luke and---"

Please. Don't be Chelsea please.

"Chelsea"

Really? Really??

I looked around the room expecting Chelsea and her provoking face, it bugs me. A lot. Chelsea was no where to be seen, she's probably hooking up with another boy in the toilets. Seriously what is with her and her obsession with not being single, I love being single you can eat all you want without being judged, you don't have to cuddle someone 24/7 and best of all there is no drama. The last time I had a boyfriend was when I was 12 it was serious back then but not now, and how old am I now?? Uh 17 and I've lasted all those years.

"Mr. Stripper she is not here" Luke mumbled.

"Ok how about you and um" his eyes skimmed around the room he would look at me then someone else which made my heart speed up.

"Paula"

The knots in my stomach loosened as my eyes turned to Luke.

Yes!

___________

The annoying sound of the bell made me fidget.

"You can go" sighed Mr. Stripper.

Well someone was eager for the bell.

I packed up my stuff and headed out the door with a smile plastered on my face.