Soul of Lucidity & his ref.

SOUL OF LUCIDITY Info:this soul was Rigel soul,the soul was a crystal heartstone,made from the same mineral as the grand guardian,the mother of all guardians,it was quite unknown why was his soul had the same mineral as the grand guardian

SOUL OF LUCIDITY
Info:this soul was Rigel soul,the soul was a crystal heartstone,made from the same mineral as the grand guardian,the mother of all guardians,it was quite unknown why was his soul had the same mineral as the grand guardian.
He had power over negativity & positivity,along of giving nightmares & dreams,he can enter mindscape of anyone & can stay there longer than the two,however he is far more stornger than dream & nightmare,due to he was first created by their mother,in secret his soul was hers but it was given to him with a classified reasons(he is the only one knew this).

His weapon was a lumiscent star scepter,similar to white's Steven's staff

Rigel is generally calm,cool,aloof,& also quite charismatic person,not only that but some local au's even some outcodes admitting he was quite a extremely attractive monster,though while he took small pride for it he doesn't like anyone gushing ov...

Rigel is generally calm,cool,aloof,& also quite charismatic person,not only that but some local au's even some outcodes admitting he was quite a extremely attractive monster,though while he took small pride for it he doesn't like anyone gushing over him due to his looks.

His wings we're strong lumiscent wings that can turn into same tentacles as mare's,though they can change/shift shapes a lot of times either a weapon ect.

Rigel had ATD(adjustment truama disorder)
(Adjustment Disorders (AD). Adjustment disorders cause excessive reactions to stressful or difficult experiences, like a death in the family or loss of a relationship. The stress in response to such a situation is greater than what would be expected and indicates a poor ability to cope. There are six types of AD, each characterized by dominant symptoms: anxiety, depression, anxiety and depression together, inappropriate behaviors, inappropriate behaviors with depression and anxiety, and unspecified.)

It means he was traumatized of losing his 2nd unborn child,helios so reminding him can get him vurnable,he had been dealing it on his own until sibyl,Novice,& Crescendo helped him to slowly get healed.

He likes to read & drinks tea or coffee(both anu types),sometimes goes yo underecho for some alone time,likes stargazing & astronomy,sightseeing,but also music that helped him in therapy.

He currently doesn't want to talk about his dead 2nd unborn child,he never wants to be reminded of that again,he also doesn't like false accusements & false judgments.

He rule the Twilight zone of dreamtale,he also had the book the same the guardians had but now it was hidden in the archives of underecho.

Not is still much known of him,but other than that his abilities are combination of dream's & nightmare's powers,he also wasn't seen around much.

The only one who knew his existence,was nightweaver & abyss,along with alpha or error!404,& fresh.

It was also unknown which kid he had bore belongs to that he had lost so no one knew this but himself but he never tells.

(he was now my own character not a ship kid anymore)

Grand guardian belongs to LurkingCurse