THREE:)

I'm walking back to Anthony when I hear someone holler my name.

J- YN!
I continue walking and whisper to myself
YN- shit
I sit back down at our table.
A- Jaden wants ur attention
YN- he's not getting it.
A- ok
I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and face Jaden.
YN- what do u want?
J- can we talk?
YN- how many times do I have to say it?! No we can not talk, leave me alone!!
Anthony puts his hand on my shoulder.
A- shh ur making a scene
J- what r u doing here with Anthony anyway?!
YN- u wanna talk? Ok meet me outside.
I walk outside while Jaden follows.
J- ok-
I slap him across the face.
Anthony's pov
I look outside and see that YN just slapped Jaden across the face and they r now arguing. I get out of my seat, grab my keys, and go outside.
J- oh here comes ur little puppy.
YN- why r we acting like we r a thing?! We r nothing even close to it!
J- tell me Anthony, have y'all slept together yet?
I punch Jaden across the face.
A- come on, let's go.
YN- ok.
I drive YN home.
At her house
A- bye YN!
YN- Anthony can u stay with me tonight?
A- yea sure.
We get out of the car and head straight to her room. She changes back into her sweats. While she's changing I turn on The Originals and I'm laying on her bed. She comes out of the bathroom and lays her head on my chest. I look down at her. God she's so beautiful. Everything that Jaden said about her at lunch was so true. I like her a lot but I only see her as my little sister. My 1st instinct when I see her in trouble, like today, is to stand up for her. She looks up at me and sees that I was already looking at her.
YN- ugh why can't I have a relationship like cami and klaus?!
A- u will someday YN
I say then kiss her forehead.
YN- Anthony?
A- yea?
YN- when Jaden said," have y'all slept together yet?" What did u feel
A- i felt angry that he would think that. He was being a little shit. He shouldn't have spoke to u like that.
What I said was true but it wasn't the full truth. What I really wanted to say was- I had a very strong urge to beat the shit out of him, get in the car with u, immediately kiss u, drive u home, and kiss u repeatedly. But I obviously couldn't say that to her face, it would ruin our friendship. I've known her so long and I don't wanna mess it up.
YN- Anthony?
A- yea?
YN- Ik it's gonna sound dumb and desperate but... nvm
A- but what?
YN- nothing
A- ok.
She looks down at the foot of the bed. I lean down and kiss her forehead. She...