*+.+* 𝓣𝔀𝓸-𝓛𝓮𝓰𝓼? .+*+.

( This is Your Tail Everything else you have on ur OC is ur Choice )

[:.] Your POV [.:]

You jumped with your Dolphin Friends, Splashing all Day towards the Lurking Darkness of Night, Floating down below the Stars knowing all Choices and Freedom you have in this Ocean. Your eyes drift towards some Rainbow Lights. You fix you (H/C) and put a Little Moon Clip in your hair. You swam towards the Lights. Then you realized it wasn't what you thought. You started to swim away from some Nets. You hid behind a large rock and saw a Motor-Boat with Three Other Boys on it and You ducked under the water as they started up the Boat and Sped towards an Island not so far away. You followed them a few Paces away. They drifted to a Halt and tied their boat to a Wooden Peg a Boy in a Bright Red Hoodie slammed into the Ground. They all chatted and made a fire, I watched in amazement. I swam around out towards the Rock and Climbed on it.  and watched their warm and large Fire. My Eyes glued onto it as I imaged People dancing into of it, Warmth like Love. That's what Fire is, Warmth and Happiness but used for Terrible things. I leaped off the rock with a Splash and swam away to my Dolphin friends. '' Psst, Everyone! '' I whisper-Yelled " Yeah? " They all said in unison. '' Can we PLEASE put on a Show for a few Two-Leg People? '' I asked with my Puppy-Eyes. The leader hesitated but agreed to. We all swam. '' But I can't because you know :( '' I said gloomily. '' But I can Wave and throw them a Couple of Pearls and gems!  Plus My Own little Cola Cans make of Shiny Rocks! AND A MIRROR! Maybe o-e of those Harpoon made of Shark Teeth, And a Mirror made of Gold. '' I said to Myself and the Others. The Dolphins started to Jump and it caught their attention. " Woah! " They all said as they pointed. I swam deep and Bolted Up with my Items. I Rose with a Huge. SPLOOSH of a Wave and Threw the Items towards them, They hit by their feet and I waved goodbye as I Backflipped back into the Water with a Swish of my Tail, I was going home I was tired.

~~

I smooth out my Seaweed soft bed and curled up as I pulled over my Fluffy Blanket of Sand. and fell asleep

|:| Tom's POV |:|

We came out from the Ship's Side with a Speed boat with Edd, Matt, And Ugh Tord. We sped off to and Island and we admired the Huge Rock and the Moon reflecting off of the dark water. I tied the Boat to a Peg Tord stabbed into the Sand. We started a Fire with some Dry Wood and Edd's Spare Lighter. After we told jokes and said All our Thanks to Edd for his Hard work to get us and move here. It was honestly the first time I was happy Tord came with us because without him we didn't have any spare weapons either. " GUYS LOOK! " Edd blurted as he pointed to a Bunch of Dolphins Jumping in-and-out of the water. I smile a bit. " That's Nice Edd. " I replied. " Well, we can just shoot them and eat them! " Added Tord. " WHAT NO! " Edd said to Tord. " Just a Suggest- " just then a Huge Uh? Mermaid Fish?? WHAT. Threw some Cool Item towards our Feet waved and Back-flipped back into the Dark Ocean. I Pick up a Harpoon made of Shark Teeth, My two hands fit perfected onto the wooden Handles to throw them. I look over at Edd who had a Can made of Pearls, Tord got a Gun made of Gems with Sharp Shark teeth to Shoot. Matt Got a Mirror made of Gems, Jewels, Silver, Gold, And Pretty Pink and Purple Colors. We all Admire our Gifts. " Ok, Now we gotta catch that Fish we just saw! " Said Tord. " But- " Edd started but was cut off. " EDD, WE COULD ALL SORTS OF PLACES, LOTS OF COLA EDD DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE- " Tord shouted. " Tord, " Edd said In a Calming Tone. " All Fish is to Eat, We do not catch for Money. " Edd spoke. " And We all Agreed to that Tord. " I added. Matt nodded. " We all are very Thankful, Now let us Make Beds. " Edd Chirped.

~~

We found the house we were staying at, It was Small but it was Comfy I guess. A Bathroom, But Sadly We all had our Room together,  I slept as far away from Tord. 

( 828 Words )