Midnight Strikes.

.[:] Edd's POV [:].

I woke up to the Smell of Cooked fish. My eyes slowly opened as I looked over at my side and saw a Very Large Plate with Sushi and Fried Fish. I stand up and Woke Everyone Up. We all Sat down by the Beach and Ate. " Who cooked this? " I asked. " I Dunno. " Replied Tord, Tom and Matt Shrugged. I felt Eyes watching me I looked around and saw nothing, I heard a Tiny Splash and looked over at the Lagoon. And saw Two (E/C) Looking at me with (H/L) (H/C) with a Moon Clip in her Hair. She waved a Tiny bit at me. I blinked a couple of times and She was gone. I put my Cola Can down. " I'll be Right Back. " I said. " Matt you're in charge, Tom and Tord no fighting. " I said and stood up and walked over to the Lagoon. I peered down into the Lagoon. I felt someone grab my Leg and Pull me in. " AA- " I screamed. I felt someone put a Hand over my mouth. '' SHH. '' A Female Voice said. Did I look over to see a Beautiful Lady in a Shell Bra? My Cheeks had a tiny of Pink. '' Look, I was the one with your Items, Told tell anyone. Can you swim? '' She said this all at once. " Yes I can swim, And you gave us the Items? " I replied and asked. She let go of me. '' Yes, Look come over here also, I'm (Y/N). '' She swam over to a big rock. I followed. '' I'll get you a new- '' I cut her off. "I have more. it's fine " I said. '' LookI'mAmermaidpleasedon'ttellanyone! '' She said quickly. My eyes went wide. " You're a MERMAID?! " I repeated but louder.  She showed me her Tail, It was Real pretty. " Your secret is safe with me and call me Edd ^^. " I said. She hugged me tightly. And I hugged back. '' Can I meet the Others? Today at Midnight, It's the Full Moon today! '' She asked as we both let go. " Uhm. yeah! " I replied happily. " EDD! " Matt shouted. " I gotta go, " I said shortly and swam away.

UwU~ Your POV ~UwU

You Swam and played in the Lagoon for some Hours. Humming a Song your Mom use to sing. ( Song up above ) You floated on the Lagoon your eye caught something red. You jerked your head around. You swam down and Jumped out the Lagoon and into the Ocean you Jumped in and out of the Water like a Dolphin until you Dove really deep and Shot up into the Air. And dove back in without any sound. You say a Boat and Someone with Spikey Light Brown Hair, Tan-ish skin fishing. You quietly swam towards him and a Little Worm struggling caught your attention. You reached out and took it off. You swam away and put him in some soil and swam back, You grabbed a Fish very large fish and stuck it on there. You gave the Line a Tug, you played tug a war a bit until you let go. " Yeah! " The Boy shouted. I giggled a bit, He looked around and put the Fish into a Plastic Clear Box.  I then realized he was one of the Boys with Edd! I took a bit more time to look at him in Detail He had Light Brown Hair, A Navy Blue Sweater, Black Jeans, Checkered Black-And-White Shoes, And No Eyes? Alright, that's weird.  I ducked under the water. He turned the boat and sped off towards the Island. I watched as... WAIT to HOLD ON '' VICK NO- '' I yelled at my Shark Friend. He Launched at the Boat and brought the Man under with him. I swam over to Vick '' LET HIM GO! '' I yelled. " Sorry :( " Vick said and let him go. I take a deep breath and press my lips against his and give him some air, I swam very quickly to the island and laid him on the sand, I started to do Cpr I did a Heavy Push on his Chest and Gave him another rescue breath. I pulled away and he splurted out some water. I Drag myself back into the Light Blue Ocean.

~~ Time-Skip Brought to you by; Time: Midnight ~~ ( Everyone's POV will be in here )

I waited for Edd, It was Midnight. " Stop fighting you two! " I heard Edd say. I Fix the Sea-Light Crown in my Hair, It was like Two-Leg Lights but It's made underwater they were my Favorite because the Lights were Stars and Hearts ^^ I also fixed the Flowers in my hair, And then went underwater. " Guys, Do not Freak out And Sit down. " Edd started. " (Y/N) come out. " I started to regret this but I still poked my head out. They all seemed surprised. I noticed everyone was wearing their Swimming Suits. Edd jumped in with a big splash. I laughed a bit. " Guys! Get in! " Edd shouted to them. They all put on their goggles and got in. '' I-I need to go Edd b- '' Edd cut me off and Grabbed my Arm. " I'm gonna put you up on the Ledge ok? " Asked Edd. '' Yeah... '' I replied. He put me on the Ledge. " Everyone, This is (Y/N) " Edd said. '' I-I'm a mermaid... '' I added. I pulled my Tail up to my chest. I was very Shy about new people. I blinked a few tears away. " (Y/N), That's Tord " he pointed to a Boy with Red Swimming Trunks, Carmel Hair which was shaped into Horns. Tord winked at me. " That's Matt. " He pointed towards a Ginger-Head with Icy blue eyes and Purple Swimming Trunks. " Finally, That's Tom. " he pointed to the Last Boy, The one I saved. I stared at him. '' Edd I should really go I don't think they like me- '' I started. But never got in Finish. " You- You're the one that saved me from that shark! " Blurted Tom. '' I'MSORRYISHOULDREALLYGO! '' I jump into the water and swam towards the exit. But Tord picks me Up and put me on the Ledge again. " Hey! We don't hate you! " Said Tord. " I mean you saved that Loser's Life. " Scoffed Tord. I blinked and was confused. '' I-I'm sorry if you didn't wanna be saved, I'm stupid. '' I looked away and said. '' I-I really wanna go home. '' I spoke. " If you have to (Y/N)... " Replied Edd Sadly. '' I'll come and stay over tomorrow. '' I told Edd. He smiled warmly. I slipped back into the Water and Swam back home.