Levi x Reader} Shingeki No High School

{this is actually my first fanfiction I've made so if you have any suggestions please tell me..}

"(Name)!" Your mother called out. "You're going to be late to high school! Aren't you excited?" You groaned at the sound of your mother, but you grabbed your messenger bag, put on your jacket and caught the bus just in time.

"Mhhmm, gee thanks for saving a seat for me.." You muttered to yourself while slinging you bag over your left shoulder and sitting. The other person from your stop followed you and made a gesture towards the seat. You nod and the strange student sat down. He grimly smirks and says "Watashi no namae wa Levi Ackerman desu." You suddenly remember your brief lesson of the Japanese language. "hajimemashite. (Name) desu."

While getting off the bus and into the school you parted separate ways into the segregated halls of boys and girls, with a little wave.

First period: Science

"Now newcomers, welcome and I hope I get to know you all and have a great nig- year!" Mrs.Hangë announced, "Role call now? Ok, (name)?" "huh!" You shouted. " Connie? Mina? Hors- JEAN? Eren? Krista? Armin? Ymir? Petra?" Two minutes passed. " Ok well, we have an exchange student, his name is Levi Ackerman. Please treat him kindly and stay clean ,I expect you all to conform to the rules, ok?" "Yes ma'am!" You all groaned.

(I'll add more later)