Bliss.

You pulled Eridan's lips from your neck, and firmly slammed your lips against his in a fury of lust. He jumped, but kissed back just as hard. Tongue gently tracing your lower lip with desire, with want, with NEED. You knew what he wanted, and teasingly denied access. He growled against your lips as he bit and sucked on your lower lip. Pulling it until it snapped back. He was going to do what it took to MAKE you give in. his hands moved from your hips, to align your leg, forcing it around his waist. You return the growl against his lips now, warning him what he was getting himself into..Eridan only chuckled and moved his hand to your leg, grasping it hard.

Both of you had began to breathe heavily, and at last, you finally parted your lips. He took advantage, and pressed his tongue against yours. Taking his time to explore his new territory. Your hands found themselves combing through his hair, pulling and tugging on it with eager advantage. He groaned against your lips and began to grind his hips into yours. Both of you broke the kiss, lips mere spaces from one another, and panted. He began to whisper lewd things, wants and desires against you. Your back arched, and you finally began to undress the Ampora. Slowly. Teasingly..He hated it. Picking you up and forcing your legs around his waist, he held you up with surprising strength. He kissed you deeply, roughly. God he was perfect to you. Finally slamming you down on the leather wrap around, he starred down at you with wanting eyes. He was..was he sobber? You didn't hear the slurr in his voice any linger, nor was the stench as strong. "(L/n) I am SO done wwith your teasin.."

He warned with a deep growl. He pulled the shirt away, nearly getting caught on his horns, and watched you as he crawled above your body. One leg between yours, hands on your sides. You were at his mercy. Your arousal was clear now, and Eridan knew it. He began to unbutton the grey jeans, while you pulled your shittu away to reveal a (f/c) bra. Nothing to special. Your breasts weren't very big- actually..you were lucky you fit in a B-16. Eridan had skillfully removed the jeans, how he did it was a mystery to you.

"Wwhale then.." He chuckled as you squirmed beneath him. His grey skin was set off with spots of low violet burning his skin. Gills flapped slowly with sheer excitement. All you could do was stare at his surprisingly built body. It wasn't ripped..but..it was that small built that made you scream.  He broke your view when he trailed his fingers along your waist, moving towards your heated core.  He didn't warn you when he began to press a finger against your womanhood, teasingly rubbing small circles. Your back arched, and eyes closed. You were nervous, scared. This was new to you. This sensation that filled each part of your body. Pleasure.