1.

you collapsed on your couch after a long day of work. "omfg i'm tired of this fuck ass job" you said loudly. you get up, go to your room and put down your bag and get undressed to get in the shower. clicking play on your playlist, and slowly getting in the shower feeling the boiling water on your skin, you finally unwind. after about 15 minutes, you get out. wrapping the towel around you, and stopping the music, you get a text.

best mf friend 💗😌: wyd bitchhhh?
y/n: just got out the shower, hbu?
best mf friend 💗😌: omg that's perfect, you just got out the shower.
y/n: ?
y/n: why is it perfect lmao?
best mf friend 💗😌: because we just got invited to a party bitch 🤪🤪🤪
best mf friend 💗😌: gettt readyyyy!!!!
best mf friend 💗😌: imma be there in like 20 minutes 😘😘

you sigh. "why do people make plans last minute?". you go back into your room and look at the time on your phone, 8:00. you start getting ready, not knowing where your going, you decide to wear something sexy. you put on a short black dress and had your hair in two ponytails, with red themed makeup. "i look like a emo e-girl wtf" you said. you end up flat ironing your hair. as your getting your hair together, you hear a knock on the door. "COME IN" you exclaim so she can hear you. "ARE YOU READY BITCHHHH???" you hear your best friend yelling. "i mean ig, where are we going?" you said while trying to flat iron of piece of hair that keeps standing up. "well long story short, ya girl got some connections" she says. you turn and look at her while trying not to laugh. "what connections you got?" you ended up bursting out laughing. "don't laugh hoe, do you remember that boy that fingered me when we went to the movies?". you start having flashbacks and cringing, "omg yes, and his friend that was supposed to be for me had to leave because he 'business to take care of'" you say. "wasn't his name, felix or was it minho?" you say now brushing your hair and putting on your shoes. "i think your trying to be funny" she said laughing, "and no, i was with felix and you were supposed to be with minho" she says. "okay just get to the point, who's party is it?" you say, now ready to leave. "well it's somebody named chan's party and ig it's their friend". she says. "oh okay, um do i look okay?" you ask, as you two are walking out of the door. "yes bitch, you looking good" she says with a smile on her face. she turns to you and says "promise me, you won't worry about work or anything and just have fun tonight, okay?". "promise" you say. this is exactly what you needed, a night out. you needed a break from your stressful schedule and your boring routine. tonight was your night, and nobody was going to stop you.

or so you thought...

A/N: i hope you liked, i will try to update more frequently 😚 (sorry for any typos)