Out of time ~ Dean x reader

Dean had just a day to live before he would be dragged off to hell. You were heartbroken when you realized just how much time was left. You had not yet confessed your feelings and felt thet you had to. now. 

"Dean?" You asked. "Whats up (y/n)? "

"how much longer do you have ?"

"one day"

"Dean. I love you and now is probably the only chance to say it, so there. you probably dont give a shit anyways." you sighed.  

you turned to walk away, but Dean grabbed your arm and pulled so hard that now you were on top of him completley stunned and shocked, while he laughed and kissed your lips. it took you a moment to take in that this was happening,but you kissed back.

After that you fell asleep in Deans arms and he took you to his room (nothing crazy happened, control your dirty minds!) He held you close to his body as you two slept. Sammy shut off the light with a huge smile  and slight chuckling. you see, he shipped you two really hard.

the next day was the best, that is, until you all heard the hellhounds."shit! ' you cursed nervously. Dean hugged you and kissed your lips at the last second.  Cas decided to poof in and try to help you. everyone armed themselves with weapons that could hold off the hounds.

Cas got thrown into a wall, sammy got knocked out, and that left you to protect dean. it was to no avail. you got thrown onto a nicely placed bed, and the hounds got to dean. "DEAN NO" you yelled loudly.

The hounds bolted out and you ran to your boyfriend crying a little. something you never do. 

in his last dying breath,  "(y/n), i love you too much for my own good. thank you for making my last day perfect." as soon as his eyes closed you started sobbing hysterically.

sorry for no updates- been busy with schoolwork and whatnot

thank you for reading! sorry if i made you cry ! 

who saw the 200th?! CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK HELP MEEEEE 

kik me at dauntlesschick46 if you need mental assistance from the episode