drunk

it was a bad idea. you shouldn't have agreed to amber's dare to taste all the drinks the bar is serving.

to your dismay, amber turns into a clingy llama when she's drunk.

and now you're stuck with the sight of amber doing slight pda with joohyun; stealing quick kisses, cuddling, and sometimes subtle sensual touches, making joohyun jerk on her seat and slap her girlfriend from time to time.

you know you're drunk as much as amber. but the pain lurking in your chest kept you awake.

"babe..." amber pulled joohyun for a kiss, the latter pulling back right away, flustered.

"babe, we're in a bar!"

"i don't care. people keep looking at you. i want them to know you're mine."

you clenched your fist and tightened your jaw. if amber does anything embarrassing, you won't hesitate to smack.

"let's go home, can we?" said amber. you felt your stomach turning. you know what amber wants.

joohyun glanced at her watch and then at you before going back to amber. "it's still early."

"but seulgi has work tomorrow. she still needs to rest."

you huffed. amber's obviously horny right now. you can't take it anymore. you stood up.

"where are you going?" asked joohyun.

"going to order more drinks. i'll be back," you said, not sparing the couple a look and walking straight to the bar.

---

you placed your order and sat on the stool while you wait.

you think it's your fault. you shouldn't have gone here. you should've given joohyun the idea that you are somewhere in the city tonight, getting laid. you don't even know why you don't want her to know about that.

were you afraid she will get hurt?

did you really think it will hurt her?

"alone?"

you opened your eyes to find a pair of brown ones looking at you. you eyed the woman: batting eyelashes, long hair, light makeup, pretty face, red lips, beautiful curves.

you smiled to yourself.

"nope. ordering drinks for my friends," you said. "you?"

"same. running errands for them." she leaned over the bar, giving you a nice view of her cleavage. "you're not a regular here, are you?"

you shook your head, focusing your eyes on your own hands instead of other round squishy things. "just stopping by from time to time."

"hmm. you're not single, are you?"

"how can you say so?"

"you just seem... proper... like someone is watching you. is he or she here?"

you laughed.

"i'm gonna take that as a yes." she shakes her head. "just my luck."

"hey. you're pretty. don't go out with people you meet in a bar. the chances of your relationship failing are high."

she lets out a hearty chuckle. "you're funny." she grabbed a napkin from the table and asked for a pen from a bartender.

you watch her scribble something on the napkin, knowing it will contain a name and a number.

the woman turned to you, folding the napkin and pressing it into your palms, closing your fist after. "in case you get bored, maybe we can meet sometime outside the bar?"