A Different Person

3rd POV

The room was surprised by Y/n's change of mood. But Cardin wasn't believing it.

Cardin: Ha! Don't make me laugh

Cardin goes for another swing but then Y/n stook dodged to the left using his sword to slash cardins face leaving a clean slash on his face. Blood started to spray a little making cardin scream in pain. Cardin drops his mace and Y/n pulled his hand back charging energy in a ball

Cardins team saw what he was going to do so they charged him with there weapons ready

Cardins team saw what he was going to do so they charged him with there weapons ready. Y/n looks at them with a glare.

Y/n: who said it was your turn?

Russle was first with his blade ready. Russle slashes his blade diagonally at Y/n but was stopped by Y/n gauntlets.

Y/n: steel plating dip shit.

Y/n delivers a knee into his gut making him push back. Y/n then pushes the energy ball into Russle making him fling into the wall for an automatic knockout. Sky came from behind and tried to sneak attack but Y/n turned around and punched sky in the face.

Y/n: Coward, trying to hit me from behind. Screw You!

Y/n took his broken blade and stabbed sky in the gut. Then he charged up energy and blasted him away.

The 2 who are some dumbass and Cardin were left in the arena

The 2 who are some dumbass and Cardin were left in the arena. The team member came at him but Y/n charged 2 energy balls in his hands ready to attack. When the guy came close enough, Y/n used his left hand to blast him for a dash and used the other hand to blast him in the face leaving bad burns.

Y/n: 3 morons down, 1 fucktard left.

Y/n walked over to Cardin but stopped when he heard the bell.

Glynda: class dismissed, Y/n wins by default

Y/n: saved by the bell.

Y/n looks at his qoukka and starts to tear up. He picks up the animal and walks to the exit. He looks to see Pyrrha was there giving a sad smile.

Y/n: What *glares*

Pyrrha: I w-was wondering if I could help

Y/n just bumps roughly passed Pyrrha saying...

Y/n: I don't need you.

Y/n POV

I walked out to the tree where me and Laphi meet at everyday. I dig a nice whole for her to rest from this God awful place. I place her into the hole and buried her. I decided to stay for the whole day and rest from all this craziness. I look at my sword, the result of my weakness. I decided it's time to rid this worthless garbage. I threw it away from me hopefully over the cliff. I felt my stomach rumble thinking of what to eat.

Y/n: I guess a burger will suffice.

I get up and walk to the cafeteria to grab some grub. Thinking of that nice triple cheese bacon burger no veggies just some nice ketchup and mustard with the lovely steak fries. I walk into the cafeteria and everyone was looking at me in silence. I just made my way to get food. I took to see CRDL look at me in trembling fear. I smirk and jolted at them making them shriek. God it felt good hurting them.

I grabbed my food and walked back outside. I was stopped by someone grabbing my wrist. I look over to see it was my horrible leader Ruby Hoe.

Ruby: Y/n wait for a second please.

Y/n: what?!

Ruby: well... why don't you....Umm

Y/n: OUT WITH IT

Ruby jumped a bit from my out burst and was surprised to. Yang was not liking that

Yang: Hey don't tell at my sister

Y/n: she was taking to long, now what do you want?!

Ruby:please eat with us at our table with the team

Y/n:......what....

Ruby: I think it would be nice if we all be together as one.

Y/n: is that it?

Ruby: yes?

Y/n: okay good.

I got out of Ruby's grasp and walked away from them not wanting to be with any of them. I walk out but also heard a noise behind me. I turned around to only be pushed to the wall by a angry Bimbo.

Yang: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WE JUST WANT YOU TO JOIN

Y/n: yeah so? You didn't want to before and now with the power of change you want to. Fuck off Yang.

She then gave me a punch to the face knocking me down leaving me tray out of my hands and giving me a bloody nose. I heard her gasp

Yang: I-I I'm sorry Y/n I d-didnt mean to-

Y/n: when will you learn?

Yang: w-what?

Y/n: when will you learn that your anger could get you KILLED

I punch yang in the face hard giving her a bruise on the face looking at me shocked

Y/n: ONE OF THESE DAYS YOUR STUPID TANTRUMS WILL TAKE A LIMP FROM YOU!

I walk away in anger not caring about my food. Lost my appetite anyway.

3rd POV

Y/n was laying in the grass thinking about things while listening to one of the greatest musicians that kept him calm.

(Really loved his music. Kept me chilled out even in my saddest times in life)

Y/n sighs thinking about alot of things in his past life. His parents divorce, his dad dying of a deadly sickness, and his mother kidnapped from unknown means.

Y/n: why do I keep trying?

He then felt the sun leave his face. Something was shadowing the light from him. Be opens his eyes and sees a girl.

(Don't own oc or picture)

Girl: you okay? You seemed to be having a bad day

Y/n: you have no idea sister.

End of chapter