Next Chapter

Hannah's POV 
I turned around as i felt a cold sticky substance run down my back.

"ASHLEY WHAT THE HELL!" i shouted. she was the "queen b" of the school. kinda like in mean girls, she has her little group of bitches that follow her around.

"oops i wasn't paying attention" she replied with a sarcastic tone. Garren rushes over to see what happened & wasn't shocked to see that it was ashley who started it.

"i bet you weren't paying attention when you got an std" said alyssa.

"Ashley what the hell??!!! why are you always starting something ?!!!!" garren shouted.

"of course you come to defend her. you always choose her over me." ashley shouted & walked away.

"you okay?" garren and alyssa asked me.

"yeah i'm okay thank you i just need to get a new shirt. i'm gonna go home. it's okay i'll be fine" i said with reassurance that i was okay.

Garren's POV
I walked into the school & went with my friends & i saw alyssa & hannah walk to their lockers. i watched as ashley walked up to hannah without her noticing with a blue slushy in her hand. i was confused as to what ashley was about to do with it. i heard hannah scream & i rushed to her. i should've known ashley was up to something from the start. a while back, we kinda dated but it was more like a bootycall for me. i care about Hannah more than anyone else in the entire world but i would never see her in that way. i rushed over to her as soon as i heard her scream.

"ashley what the hell??!!! why are you always starting something?!!!!!" i shouted.

"of course you come to defend her. you always choose her over me. " ashley shouted & walked away.

"you okay?" garren and alyssa asked me.

"yeah i'm okay thank you i just need to get a new shirt. i'm gonna go home. it's okay i'll be fine" i said with reassurance that i was okay.

authors note *IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY PREPARING FOR SCHOOL ILL UPDATE SOOOOONNN I PROMISEEEEE*