chapter.1

Taehyung started packing his stuff, all ready to take his leave, in order to start a new life in his new apartment, near the university with his dear friend Jimin.
His dad helped him put his bags in his car.

He entered his car,turned its engines on before he turned back to find his parents waving at him goodbye.
His eyes were filled with tears as he drove.
He tried to hold it but he couldn't
He stopped the car, and wiped his tears, opening the door.
He ran towards them, and gave them a tight hug.
"Take care honey." His mom said, wiping her tears away.
He went back to his car as he started driving.

He arrived, found Jimin waiting for him.
They carried his bags to the apartment as he threw himself on one of the beds, due to how tired and sleepy he was.
"Are you that tired?."Jimin asked concerned.

" I slept for two hours_ he was cut off by an angry Jimin

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! why?."

"Well...I couldn't sleep my head was full of thoughts."

"IDIOT." Jimin said angrily.

He woke up next morning on the sound of Jimin yelling.
"Hey wake up you fucking Taehyung."
He got up to find it's already 8:00AM, and his lecture starts at 9:00AM.
He hurried to the bathroom, and washed up as he went to the kitchen, and saw Jimin making latte for both of them.
He started drinking it and enjoying, when he realized it's 8:30AM

He started looking for something to wear as Jimin helped him.

They arrived to the college as he started running because it's already nine.
He entered the class shamefully.
He was confused and nervous.
He didn't want the teacher to scold him.

He sat on a desk and opened his large notebook, hoping that the professor won't realize he was late.
He sighed relieved as the lecture started.

He looked at the desk next to him and saw a cute, black-haired creature, sitting on that wooden desk, focusing,writing everything,and not looking around, while all the other guys are having fun, and not even bothering to focus a little bit.

He smiled, before he heard the teacher calling a name of a guy and asking him for the answer as the black-haired stood up and said the answer.
Taehyung managed to know the other's name, which is Jeon Jungkook.

After the lecture was over ,Taehyung followed Jungkook to talk to him, before he saw one of the guys that were in the lecture is pushing the black-haired and telling him something.
Taehyung got closer to hear what that guy was saying.
"Hey jungbook." The guy said laughing and pushing him again.
"Or should I call you nerdkook."

"Can you leave me." The cutie said.
The guy started laughing and Taehyung started getting on his nerves after realizing how sad Jungkook was.

The guy pushed the black-haired one more time, before Taehyung said
"It's none of your business he's a nerd or not or he studies well at least he is not a fucker like you coming to the lectures to have fun."
"WHAT.?, YOU KNOW WHO I AM."
"I don't care." Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook's hand and going.

"Are you ok?." He said ,after they went to a quiet place.
"Y..yes...and...thank yo....you." Jungkook said in a low tone.
Taehyung smiled as he stroked Jungkook's head saying
"Let's get to know each other later, I have to go now I guess my friend is waiting for me."
Jungkook nodded before he waved at him goodbye.

Jungkook went home and heard the sounds of someone yelling,he immediately knew that it was his parents.
He went to the living room after changing into his bunny pyjama, and found his parents fighting.
He squeezed the pillow that was between his hands, before he went to his room and slept, when it was still 9:00PM.