Chapter 10. It's Been So Long.

*WARNING*

There will be death, destruction, and violence.

*REWRITTEN CHAPTER*

Foxy sat on top of an arcade, bored out of his mind. Bonnie had been too ashamed from yesterday to be with others, so yesterday, and today, he has been hiding in party room one. Toy Bonnie on the other hand can out and immediately apologized to everyone. Freddy started to lecture him like a child, Toy Bonnie agreeing to everything he said, even the slightly insulting things. Since that, Freddy has been staying out of his hideaway to make sure the girls are ok. Toy Bonnie was once again playing the instrument that started the entire fight. But, Foxy had to admit: he was good at it.

Foxy swung his legs, looking down at the tiled floor from atop the arcade machine. "What are you doing?" Freddy asked him, brows furrowed. Foxy sighed, really hoping this conversation wouldn't turn out badly. "I be sittin' on tis arrgcade," Foxy says, making sure to add an "arrg" on arcade. Chica and Toy Chica noticed this and laughed. "But why?" Freddy asks (lol I just thought of the meme). Foxy shrugs dramatically. "I don' know! I'm bored!" Freddy sighs, and continues to stare boredly at the floor.

"Wat arrr ye doing?" Foxy says, mimicking the question earlier with a childish tone. "I'm staring at the floor?" Freddy responds," I thought that much would be obvious." "I tought tat too," Foxy says. Foxy swings his legs up and onto the arcade cabinet in front of him, then lays down, taking up three of them, almost four. "Are you going to take a nap?" Freddy asks. "Aye, maybe lad. Maybe," Foxy answers. It was silent for a moment, besides the electric guitar of course. Foxy wondered how Toy Bonnie was confident enough to play that and not care if people looked at him. Foxy hated it when people stared at him for too long. It made him very uncomfortable.

Foxy was the kinda person who, in order to do something, needed everyone to not look at him. Say he was trying to draw something (which would already be hard with one hand), he would need no eyes watching him. If someone were to watch him, he'd stop and stare at them back until they stopped. During the day when he performed, he felt really awkward standing on stage with all those toddlers just staring at him, hardly processing his words anyway. See, during the day, the robots have a "programmed personality". Freddy during the day is nice and friendly, but at night he's moody and introverted. Ya following?

Foxy would try to throw his own little spin into one of the stories the robot part of him was trying to tell, but he'd always stutter. And when you stutter as a robot, it sounds like you're malfunctioning. So when he stuttered, the employees would give him a funny look which would only make him stutter more. Eventually he decided to just shut up during the day. That was one of the reasons he was happy to not perform.

All of a sudden, the music stopped and Toy Bonnie gasped, almost falling off the stage. Everyone turned to look, in Foxy's case, he sat upright and looked. Toy Bonnie put the guitar down, and jumped off the stage. "Are you-?" Toy Chica began, but Toy Bonnie whispered, "W-we have to turn into robots, he's waking up!" Chica gasped, excited. Freddy, Foxy, Toy Chica, Chica, and Toy Bonnie turned into their robot forms. Chica ran into the prize corner for Mari

The plastic bear opened its eyes, and gazed around the room. His focus turned to Mari as she and Chica walked in. Mari walked over and said,"Hello, I am the Marionette. But you may call me Mari." "Wh-who am I?" The plastic bear asks, unsure if the words he was speaking made sense. Right off the bat everyone noticed he had a British accent. "You are Toy Freddy," Mari told him. Toy Freddy glanced behind her at the others. She then introduced everyone to Toy Freddy. "But, he's Freddy?" Toy Freddy said," Why are we BOTH Freddy?" "It's just what the blueprints said," Mari shrugged. Toy Freddy nodded, but it was quite obvious he still didn't understand.