Preface

Preface

Welcome back, kiddos! This is my very first zombie apocalypse novel, and I'm pretty stoked. I happen to be quite fond of zombies, so I know this one is going to be awesome! At least, on my end!

As usual, I hope that you will end joy reading it as much as I know I'm going to enjoy writing it! The background for this book is a story a read on the internet a while back that I liked. I can't remember what website it was, but the idea was that a man dies during the zombie apocalypse and gets tethered to his ghost. He spends his afterlife dealing with all sorts of shenanigans. I want to expand on that, of course!

My main character, like in the past, will be a person with a disability. I want to bring more characters like me and so many others to the forefront. I have read many books throughout my life, and I don't recall ever having a hero with a disability.

Now, to let you know, this book is going to be a horror-comedy! There will be some serious moments, but I want to try and make this as funny as possible, too. I am by no means a comedian and my humor can be best described as "stupid," so this may go down like a lead balloon, but who knows? You may all get a kick out of this!

I was always hoping my first zombie apocalypse novel would feature a surviving protagonist, but it's just not time for that one, yet. I need a break from trilogies, right now. So, this is the first in a few stand-alone novels I'll be releasing before my next trilogy comes to life.

I have some many works-in-progress floating around in my beehive it's not even funny! So, strap on your zombie survival gear, kiddies. In case of wheelchair zombies, don't forget to take the stairs!