Prologue

Character descriptions:-

Meet Rose Meyer, a 17 year old girl which belongs to a rich family, have everything which she need. Her family has broad business across the whole United States and they want her to join their family business. She loves her family very much but wants to live her own dreams on her own talent. Dream of became a super model or a superstar. Hence, she wants to hide her real identity in her career life. But now she is in a journey to complete her graduation in modelling from Modelling School Los Angeles in California, one of the top school. She always obtained her marks in Grades A position and off course she worth it 'cause she has 5'6" tall and thin figure, long face, strawberry pink lips, big bright sea blue eyes, dark blonde hair, sexy curves and heart melting double dimple smile.

Meet Emerald Meyer, elder brother of Rose Meyer and president of Meyer's company. At the age of 21, after completion of his graduation from famous Havard Business School, became expert and his father Harris Meyer gave presidential suite to him. And he adhere his duty with grace and honest. He has a 6'4" tall muscular body frame. Long face with deep blue eyes, thin lips & high cheekbones. With a great personality, he love his family too. But Rose is her best priority because she is 7 years younger and like a baby sister to him. He wants to fulfill her every dream. Rose was able to went to Modelling School only because of him where as their father never support her modelling carrier.

Meet Rick O'Donnell, a young man in around his 22 which is a famous and successful film director & sometime actor too. He has a tall and muscular body frame with 6'2" height, long face, dark brown hair, hazel green eyes & thin lips. He like to act but he loves to direct them. He reach on this level by his own talent and hard work. He became orphan at the age of 15 when his parents died in a plane crash. So, after gaining bachelor's degree from American Film Institute Conservatory he moved to Paris to complete his dream. For achieving his success his friend Louis Miller helped him financially a lot. They are best friends. He believe in love because he saw true love in their parents eyes. That was the reason they died together. He has a younger sister too about 17 years old.

Meet Rinnie O'Donnell, Rick's younger sister. She has 5'5" long and thin figure, light brown hair, lovely face with forest green eyes & full pink lips. She love her big brother more than her life because when their parents gone she was only 10 and due to shock, comes in her vulnerable state but Rick became her support and strength. He encourage her to complete their parents dream. Hence, she started her career in film industry in very early age, when she was 17 and recently completed her school. She loves to acting so, Rick direct films for her and they hit the the Hollywood screen too.

Meet Louis Miller, CEO of Miller industries with a 6'1" tall and broad muscular figure, blonde hair, long face, high cheekbones, full lips and a player too. In his office he behave like arrogant but somtime gentle too. But he is a womanizer outside his business field. Every woman work in his company want him in her pants due to his mouth watering figure. He is far cousin of Rose Meyer but didn't known her completely. Actually their ain't related. Their great grand parents started thire business together as Meyer & Miller's Pvt. Company Limited. He met her only once or twice in charity function organized by their families.

Let's see how their life get entwined with each other and her beauty became her nightmare.

Please love and support....
Leave vote and comments and let me know what you think.😉
Thank you.....