21

So mehisdabest decided to help and make a chapter for the date herself and sent it to me. Thank you I really appreciate it! Now on with the chapter

———————
The cafe's door ring catching Changbin's attention again. Changbin decided to arrive earlier than what was planned. For some reason, Changbin felt so excited to just be in Felix's presence.

Each ring of the door made more butterflies fly into Changbin's stomach until finally, he found the deep voice he's been waiting for call out. "Changbin!"

"Oh! Hey, Felix." Changbin looked up from his coffee and phone, grinning at Felix. "Did you want anything? Sorry, I ordered ahead of time."

"No," Felix shook his head with a smile. "Being with you is already good enough." Felix took a seat across from Changbin.

"Wait. What are you doing?" Changbin asked

Felix looked around confused. "I'm...sitting?"

"Well, get up! I'm taking you to the amusement park!" Changbin excitedly yelled. He spent last night looking for available tickets just to surprise Felix.

"A-amusement park?" Felix eyes widened.

"Mhm, let's go!" Changbin slid his phone into his pocket and grabbed the left over coffee with one hand and grabbed Felix's hand with the other as he got up.

He dragged Felix towards the exit as he smoothly threw away the paper cup as well. Changbin was excited. He was meeting up with someone he has liked for even perhaps more than a friend in a place where they might become closer than before.

Felix halts after they left the cafe catching Changbin's attention.

"Why are you stopping?" Changbin asks. This was an amazing opportunity to have fun with a friend that was once Felix's idol, so why was he hesitating?

Fear ran through Felix's eyes. "I...What if fans see me? Heck, what if they see you? Your whole career might be destroyed as being labeled as 'gay.' Especially, with me!"

Changbin grabbed Felix's other hand which obviously calmed Felix down a little bit. "Listen, I would be in any scandal for you. I already talked to JYP. He doesn't want me to have a dating scandal and suffer how he did but he says that he really feels the love between us even if it's on the internet." Changbin's smiled making the fear from Felix's eyes slip away.

"Trainees and especially idols aren't allowed to go out at all if it has nothing to do with the job." Changbin continued. "But JYP allowed it saying that if i wear a face mask, sunglasses, and a hat majority of the time, I'll be fine. So this is a rare opportunity, let's enjoy this moment." Changbin smiled.

As Changbin let go of one of his hands to drag him to his car, Felix felt something warm in his chest. It was as if a flower was blossoming. It spread through his body but even if it was a warm feeling on a hot day, it felt amazing and refreshing.

"For my one and only." Changbin winked opening Felix's door making Felix laugh and hit Changbin on the arm lightly.

Changbin went to the driver seat and they put on their seatbelts and started to drive. As soon as they got on the freeway, they began to chat more.

"Hey! You know you look a lot more handsome in real life." Changbin complimented to Felix making Felix ears heat up.

"You still look like a god as always." Felix suddenly grew a small amount of confidence to say that before realizing what he said and getting more embarrassed.

"Why, thank you, oh lord."

"You're quite welcome, peasant." They both laughed and eased in comfort with each other more.