Niall

Liked by LiamPayne, Zayn, louist91, and  100,000 others

Liked by LiamPayne, Zayn, louist91, and 100,000 others.

niallhoran: Me Liam, and Zayn have made up. I realized that not talking to them was just stupid. Things aren't the same as they were, but we're all friends again. Well actually me and Liam have to tell you something. He and I have been dating for about 6 months.. I got his permission before posting this, so I hope you guys will be nice about it.

Well yeah, he and I have been dating for almost 6 months. We'd like to keep the date to ourselves because it's a special day for us. Zayn is the only one who knows, Lou and Harry, please don't be mad. I know I should be telling
You in person, but I can't. I don't know how.

Zayn only knows because he walked in on us kissing.. so that ruined all the fun. 😂 but I love you boys and I hope you accept us.

99,234 comments

Louist91: AWE NIALL!! I'm so proud of you, you finally told people. And we already knew, Zayn let it slip. 😂 oops. But Niall, I really am proud of you. I accept you guys, besides, your like the cutest couple ever!!

HarryStyles: thank god you finally told us.. I was getting tired of pretending not to know. I agree with Lou, your the cutest couple ever. And I accept you 100% you mean the world to me Niall, I can't believe you'd think I wouldn't accept you guys. Be you boo!!

LiamPayne: ❤️❤️

Jackie101: EEEEKKKK

Liams_smile12: FUCK YEAH!!!

Malik.lover: I'm literally crying right now. Especially with the words of encouragement from Harry and Lou. I'm proud of you Nialler!!

Mrs.Payne: holy fucking shit. My ship is real!!

Niamshipper: I died!

Niamismylife: just read my user name!! EEEKK IM SO EXCITED!! When are you gonna have kids and get married? You better have kids and get married!!

Paynowayno: I don't normally get excited, but I'm excited!

DaddyLiam: fuck me in the ass!!

DaddyLiam: IM SO FUCKING HAPPY IM CRYING!!

DaddyLiam: EEEKKK!!!!!!!

(A/N..

Did I just do that? 😵

(7-29-19))