Smile

it been about 3 months since the outbreak

Louis pov:

dad i'm tried how hunting can we go back home. Cody:no louis we need food so we can live so the camp can live. Louis pov: i'm not talking about the camp i'm talking about our home where it just was me you an-(louis saw his mom eaten live by walkers). Cody:i know son i miss her to but we can't go back beside you need to learn how to hunt here use my crossbow. Louis pov: really louis smile thanks dad. Cody: remember it not a toy so you should be- a walker came out of nowhere and bite cody neck Louis po: (louis kill the walker) dad..dad no (louis is crying).

Cody pov: l-l-louis i-it okay son. Louis pov: no it not please don't leave me i don't want to be alone. Cody i kown son but you have to be strong grad me gun and shot me don't let me by come a walker. Louis pov: o-okay (louis grab his gun and point it at his head) Cody pov: Louis your a good boy don't let this world change you ok and remeber what your mom said. 

Louis pov:(crying n-no matter what alway smile i love you dad. Cody: love you to louis. 

Cody close his eyes and louis pull the tigger louis still crying but hear gun fire coming form the camp he run back to the camp to find it been overrun by walker.

 Louis pov:(wipe away the tears) no matter what i well keep smiling i promise i well.