Caspers Milk

So i was walking my dog down the street of my beautiful council estate when two men both wearing balaclavas came around a corner and jumped right in front of me.
"Oi give us yer dog ye little slapper"
The taller one spoke down at me i felt so intimidated by his stick legs.
"YEAH HAHA YE LITTLE POXY GAMMY LITTLE FECKIN SLOOT COME ON BOYS YUPPAAAAAAAA"
It might as well have been raining a torrential down pour so much saliva came spraying through this mans balaclava you had to turn your head.Looking down at your Pedigree Purebred King Charles Dingo Spaniel called Dingo, you see he is soaking wet with spittle.
"ARE YE GONNA HAND HIM OVER OR ARE WES GONNA HAVE TE ROUGH YE UP HUH"
It was hard to make out exactly what he was saying as there was just so much spit. But hold on, this big bulged boy seemed very familiar?
"Alright well if ye won't collaborate...Casey attack!"

Right as it clicked in your mind that this was your favourite rap duo, Versatile, Casper Walsh came charging towards you like a feral dog and took you clean out. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as all you could focus on was his face that looked like he was gurning as more spit came flying out of his mouth (seriously there was so much it's crazy).
As you go flying through the air like a boomerang your reflex is to hold on to your dogs lead and the poor fucker gets yeeted backwards with you.

"Oh em JEE woofie Nooooooo" Eskimo yells and runs towards the little dog who is rolling around in a puddle now (probably casper's spit)

You land on your bum but casper lands on top of you, his saliva falling onto your face. Luckily he manages to keep most of his weight off you but your faces are now inches apart...

"AHHH JAYSUS ARE YE ALRITE????!1!1!!1!1!1"
He yells into your face.

"Are you...Casper Walsh...?" You ask timidly

"JAHAHA YE ARE YE A FAN OR SOMETHIN YE FOCKIN GEEBAG????"

You wonder why he won't stop yelling he's literally right in front of you. Anyways whilst casper's spit is dribbling out of his mouth a little bit lands in yours...wow that tastes good...

He notices what your doing and embarrassed you turn away

"AHHWHW BABY LIKES THE TASTE OF MY JUICE HUH? YA THINK YOUD LIKE THE TASTE OF MY MILK YUPPPPA BOYS"

Omg did he actually say that...his words are turning you on as you keep suckling on all the yummy 'juice'.

You both lie on the wet ground when suddenly he lifts you up over his shoulder like he's about to throw you down (He is a wrestler after all) and runs all the way back to his gaff which is one of the council estates. When you get inside you say a quick hello-

Oh yeah btw he took his balaclava off at some point don't worry about it

-to all de boyz and he carries on running up the stairs till you reach his bedroom.

He actually does throw you down on the bed which is crusty with dry drool and other substances. He jumps on top of you and leans in close

"YOUR SO FIT YOUVE AN ARSE LIKE A PLUMP PEACH 👅👅👅"

Wow...no ones ever shouted at me like this this before ;))))

Like a slithery snake you slide off the bed and sink to your knees on the floor in front of him. You want to try his milk.
"Daddyyyyyyy" You whine

"YEES MA LITTLE BEAUT POXY AYYYEEEEE YUPPA BOYZZZZ"

"....I'm thirsty....;)"

This is the last words that comes out your mouth then casper puts his little pink flute in your mouth and the rest is history.

THE END

PS: the dog is fine it's with eskimo :)