I love you, goodbye.

Life is like a flower, it start with a seed and when the time goes by the seed will grow and bloom but when the time comes the flower will die and  replace with another one. Just like us we were planted inside the womb of our mother, they carried us for nine months they took care of us until we were born and raised and poured with love. But sad reality life is a life, some one will die and some one will born every single day. But unlike flower that can be replace when it died, you will never replace and my love for you will never end.

I still remember the day we first met you look handsome, you wore a navy blue polo shirt with a white stripes short matching with your white shoes and a black wrist watch in your left arm. You were looking at me from a far with your phone in your ear. You were smiling from ear to ear, I got so nervous and conscious at the same time because we never meet in person, but as i look into your eyes I know it is you.

As we faced each other that time, you got muted all of a sudden that it shocks me because I'm not used to it. Before, all we did was late night talks in the phone but now this is different it gives me butterflies inside my stomach. I can't believe you are facing with me right now.

January 07, 2019, what a day inside the Mc Donald's store at 9:50 am ever y corner of that room and the people surrounds us witness how my happiness growing inside me like a seed of a flower. Everything feels right walking with you, talking with you, sharing craziness, with you laughing with you feels good.

January 22, 2019, one thing I did not expect. For the past months you keep on asking this on me but I can't give you the answer yet, I am not ready. But this time, on this moment as we were walking on the aisle in-front of the altar  you asked me again, as I was going to say yes, silly you you even put your index finger in my mouth and said "don't I already know the answer he told me" and you point your finger in-front. I laugh so hard and replied "you are so full with your self."  Your assumption was right I know that this time I am ready. I never regretted anything, according to the poem I read the time does not tell, to tell the truth and to tell who set foot. Its true because none of us cannot tell when is the right time to love someone it will just grow and you can just feel it.

As we have been together for a long time. For richer or for poorer in sickness and in health all the hurricane smashing us we fought it together. Our love, our trust, our faith makes us stronger but in just one night I never see that coming you instantly left me, us.

December 21, tragic happened it should not be like this, we still have dreams to fulfill I don't know what to do, we were so happy before that night. Not yet,  I haven't  tell you that we have our little angel now. Looking at the window I can see  that clouds is also sad Its raining so hard, I dislike rains but this time I can feel the empathy. I just realize that if something good will happen the bad things will come. As i was standing in-front of you this time this also different, way far from what I expected no more smiles, no more jokes, no more you.  My world shaken, everything just crashed down. Until now I can't still believe that you are gone. I got to the point that I even asked the almighty why him, why did you suddenly took him away from me.

My love, I am sorry for everything I have done to you, please take a good care up there, don't be so stubborn and don't give the almighty a headache. Thank you for entering and bringing joy into my life. Even though that you are gone I will take care and poured the cup of our baby of love.

My love, I know that you are listening to me right now, I want you to know that for the moment I gave you my yes and I do you already owned my heart. There will always a room for my heart and for the memories and the promises we made. There is no way I could ever forget for as long as i live for as long as I love you, I will never not think about you. You will always stay in my heart, our heart. I gonna miss you and it is sad because you cant even see and hold this baby but I will promise you that this baby will be named after you.

I love you, goodbye. ❤️

                            Love Yena and baby J